Sign in to follow this  
IvoryValentine01

Hex, The Triple Tailed "Moor"

What an interesting and cool fish! Thanks for sharing! :)

That is so cool! :)

I've been watching Hex..pretty sure it's a girl...looks like an outie...which is cool since my other moor is very much a boy...& then she would be my first female moor/tele eye ever. also, it's cute cuz Hex & Jagger (the baby boy with the faulty double tail) are never far from each other in the tank, usually swimming together. I think he already luvs her...lol.

Edited by IvoryValentine01

nearly a month, time for a pic update...lol. it's unbelievable how much Hex has grown since I got her...makes her triple tails seem even stubbier :-)

Hex01_zps961f373e.jpg

Hex02_zps3bc624ba.jpg

Hex03_zpsb37b3619.jpg

Hex04_zps71f0e4d6.jpg

Hex05_zps3e159d61.jpg

Hex06_zps53a10e8f.jpg

Hex07_zps4a69fa1e.jpg

Hex08_zpsf042fb06.jpg

Hex09_zpsfbe99e86.jpg

Hex10_zps308a03f4.jpg

Hex11_zpsf088dc95.jpg

Hex12_zps806dcfc6.jpg

Hex13_zps3de65c2b.jpg

Hex14_zps4df27588.jpg

Hex15_zps61fc030d.jpg

Hex16_zps62979c08.jpg

Hex17_zps566bf7f2.jpg

Hex18_zps1a17a1f6.jpg

Hex19_zpsd5eeea1f.jpg

Hex20_zps88cd2d78.jpg

Hex21_zps30a24b08.jpg

Hex22_zps2e8d1818.jpg

Hex23_zps797b6efb.jpg

Hex24_zpsaedb57db.jpg

Hex25_zps8a454b91.jpg

Hex26_zpsc8b1dc4a.jpg

Hex27_zpsa7568b95.jpg

Hex28_zps6ca7860e.jpg

Hex29_zps25ad7372.jpg

Hex30_zpscc4d54b2.jpg

Hex31_zps2380de12.jpg

Hex32_zpsc1936841.jpg

Hex33_zps5437b8ae.jpg

Hex34_zpseef603e0.jpg

Hex35_zps9b0cbecd.jpg

Hex36_zps7a8e99d3.jpg

Hex37_zpsab52b4ca.jpg

She's grown so much! :yikes:heart

You could start a new goldfish breed.

seriously, all the new fish that have moved in in the last month (with the exception of the 2 I just got over the weekend) have grown massively. I updated the post with my 2 lionheads which I now suspect may be ranchus or lionchus cuz they're lil piggies now & the once dull metallic as well who's had a total color change. Haven't uploaded the pics of the 2 remaining rescued orandas yet but everybody's growing like crazy! there's definitely something to be said for frequent water changes!

seriously, all the new fish that have moved in in the last month (with the exception of the 2 I just got over the weekend) have grown massively. I updated the post with my 2 lionheads which I now suspect may be ranchus or lionchus cuz they're lil piggies now & the once dull metallic as well who's had a total color change. Haven't uploaded the pics of the 2 remaining rescued orandas yet but everybody's growing like crazy! there's definitely something to be said for frequent water changes!
What are you feeding them? :yikes

:o Hex is so stunning! I have a soft spot for moors especially, but Hex is super special! If she ever has eggs, sign me up for Hex babies!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

What are you feeding them? :yikes

they get a variety...Hikari Brine Shrimp, Hikari Blood Worms, Nutrafin Max Goldfish Color Enhancing Pellets (altho they're not so much fans of the pellets), Tetra Goldfish Flakes, peas.

very pretty fish!

:o Hex is so stunning! I have a soft spot for moors especially, but Hex is super special! If she ever has eggs, sign me up for Hex babies!!Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Seconding this!! :wub:

Your fish is beautiful! One of a kind and grows like a weed :D Congrats on your great find!

I'm seriously attached to this goofy fish & definitely hoping there will be babies in her future. I'll definitely let ya'll know if that should happen...but I'm guessin' it's still gonna be a bit before that happens.

I can see why you're attached to her. She's a gem!

Hex11_zpsf088dc95.jpg

This pic should be on murder she wrote! :rofl

If you ever breed her and this is a dominant trait, I'm sure there would be some very interested kokonuts :)

The face! Such a unique and pretty fish.

:lol3