A Little Teaser...

Look what came in the mail today... :D

Chu_zpse9c15cc9.jpg

I am beyond excited, and wanted to share with you a sneak peak. They won't be ready for public presentation for a few more weeks. Thanks, Cynthia! :D

I did take a bunch of pics today, but was too lazy to bring out extra lighting, so while the pics were nice and clear, they were too dark. I'll try again tomorrow to update you with my ryukins. :)

Thank you for looking, and wish us luck! :)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the yellow also. What a beautiful fish. How big/small is he/she? It's always hard for me to tell just by a close up photo. Nothing to compare the fish with. :)

Such a vibrant yellow! Congrats!!! :)

Definitely loving the yellow :heart

I love the yellow also. What a beautiful fish. How big/small is he/she? It's always hard for me to tell just by a close up photo. Nothing to compare the fish with. :)

Alex, what a sweetie! Lovely back and color.

Thank you! :D

Cheryl, he's probably about 2 inches, not including tail? He's a small guy, which is exactly what I want. :)

Such a vibrant yellow! Congrats!!! :)

Definitely loving the yellow :heart

Alex, what a sweetie! Lovely back and color.

Thank you! :D

Cheryl, he's probably about 2 inches, not including tail? He's a small guy, which is exactly what I want. :)

Oh he's little. What a cutie. :)

Wait..."they"? Who are these "they", of whence you speak? Does this mean there are more to come??? What are you holding back from the KokoNuts, Alex! :bat:

Edited by spillie

It's beautiful fish like these that make me want a breed with no dorsal.... but for now I'm in love with my fantails and orandas... :) That's a beautiful color! I hope that it keeps it! :D

A few more weeks for public presentation!?! You expect us to wait weeks?!? That's just mean. :P

I know someone who has had a half dozen new fish for at least a week that we've hardly seen pics of. :whistle

Now cmon people! Show us your fish!! :rofl

A few more weeks for public presentation!?! You expect us to wait weeks?!? That's just mean. :P

I know someone who has had a half dozen new fish for at least a week that we've hardly seen pics of. :whistle

:bingo:

:rofl

Hey I just DIY'd a clear spray bar and canister hoses only to have a sprinkler system watering my living room. I'm having technical difficulties like a mutha. :P