Bit of a random thing I made...

I made this to see how much my ranchu, Opus, has grown since I got him. There is quite a difference :yikes

opusgrow1_zpsc32e1e0f.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't weigh him when I got him, and still haven't - think I'm going to have to do it soon haha.

wow that's so cool!! :D It really makes you see the difference!

Oh thats really cool. Really good growth. Hes lovely. :)

Wow He just about doubled his size! Hope you keep the pictures going every so often!!! Fun to see the growth!!!

Thank you heaps for all of the responses =) He has grown up so much, even I sometimes can't believe he's the same fish! haha.

I was so unsure about getting him when we did but my fiance was dead-set that he was going to be ours. I am so glad Tim was so much for getting him as he was because Opus is one of the most personality filled fish we have and fits into our finned family perfectly!!

Opus has got such a belly on him now lol it is really hard to believe he is the same fish we got back then. But, I can assure you, he is the only ranchu we have, there is no mistaking it =)