Snail Feeding Question

I take them out of the Goldfish tanks once a week into a QT tub and let them gorge on algae wafers cooked spinach and goldfish pellets.

This, as this is the only way I could think of to ensure that they get their fill. The goldies just won't give up on the thought of any food lol

Once a week? Sounds like an alright idea. :) Thank you muchly, guys. :hug

I'm sure they get some access to other bits of food in the tank during the week as well. The idea is to make absolutely sure at least once a week where they have their own feast :rofl

when I had snails in the goldfish tank I also did the separate feeding once a week... If you put them in a breeder basket for the feeding it is quite entertaining :P the fish can tell there is food in there, but can't get to it.

I also tried to keep a relatively thick chunk of cucumber on a veggie clip in the tank a couple times a week. Thick enough so that the goldies couldn't really tear it apart, leaving it for the snailies to munch on.