Eggs!

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

I have to get some better pictures of him soon but here is one that shows how deep bodied he's becoming!

4d49.jpg

He is so fast and zooms everywhere so it's nearly impossible to get pictures of him unless his mouth is stuffed with food.

I have to get some better pictures of him soon but here is one that shows how deep bodied he's becoming!

4d49.jpg

He is so fast and zooms everywhere so it's nearly impossible to get pictures of him unless his mouth is stuffed with food.

I love it! How big is he now? Do you know how much he weighs?

I love it! How big is he now? Do you know how much he weighs?

He's very tiny for his age. Around 3 grams! He's been picking up his growth rate recently however which is good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

He is growing well! 3 grams isn't small :P. My three are just a gram bigger which isn't much.

I feel like yours look much bigger than my guy though!!he is almost larger than the little ones u pity purchased from pet smart a few months back.

• 1 month later...

a small followup!

oez1.jpg

He is still rather small but is quite the voracious eater. He still hasn't lost his fry pigment either, he's white underneath it though. He's getting deeper bodied as he grows, he looks a bit like a wild carp atm! :rofl

• 2 weeks later...