Eggs!

OMG Look at that chunky body depth already!!!! That is going to be a deep singletailed fish. Who was the other parent again? Cause OP doesn't have that depth. You may even have something that conforms to a tomasabo :nana

It looks like it'll be a metallic solid. Colour I don't know yet and it still has the potential to varigate but you usually see more fry melanin in the guanine layers if it's going to bi-colour.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG Look at that chunky body depth already!!!! That is going to be a deep singletailed fish. Who was the other parent again? Cause OP doesn't have that depth. You may even have something that conforms to a tomasabo :nana

It looks like it'll be a metallic solid. Colour I don't know yet and it still has the potential to varigate but you usually see more fry melanin in the guanine layers if it's going to bi-colour.

Kai is for certain the mother. Shokin is the father. So parents are calico and solid orange. I really hope I get a tomasabo! That'd be really neat.

Kai is for certain the mother. Shokin is the father. So parents are calico and solid orange. I really hope I get a tomasabo! That'd be really neat.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats!!!!! I am glad that some of them have eyes! They are going to be gorgoues babies! :)

Some fish don't have eyes??? o.O jw

I don't think she saw the following pages :P

Nice job PSP ;) it is rewarding watching them grow, isn't it.

Congrats!!!!! I am glad that some of them have eyes! They are going to be gorgoues babies! :)

Some fish don't have eyes??? o.O jw

It is advantageous to read an entire thread so that you know what's going on. ;)

PSP, these are some adorable babies! Do you have any predictions on color changes?

Developing very nicely MK :) do you have a name picked out yet or are you gonna wait until it is older?

I'm probably going to wait on a name! The bf wants to name him Izoku which means survivor. He (or she) seems to get larger daily. I'm sure it's all in my head but I come home from work thinking he's bigger than when I left! :rofl he's becoming really friendly and will beg for his food now. He's getting bbs, nls, and crushed progold.

Here are some finally decent pictures!

9346427081_079290f236.jpg

9346427785_c536060a0d.jpg

9349213950_039112818d.jpg

9346428515_be5af27fc9.jpg

9346427417_c535539bbf.jpg

He is growing up to be so pretty :) but I'm completely biased of course. He's undergone 4 or 5 rounds of prazi so he should be completely fluke free. I want him to be large enough to go into the 55 already! Also if a mod could change the title of the thread to Fry or something along those lines. He isn't an egg anymore! :rofl

Edited by Pearlscaleperfect