Ryuchu's been fed new Repashy mix :)

• Supporter

ok, so feeding was for the first minute or so..then i got carried away and babbled for another 10 mins.. sowwy.. :rofl

bonus vid :D - neurotic pearlscale FEEDME dance.. compliments of Ms Piggy :tomuch:

I forgot how big your fish are. They are gorgeous. I really like your darker fish w/the black/red. Was that you making the pop, pop noise as that one fish of yours was eating? That made me laugh. So cute. Your rolly polly pearlscale is adorable also. She/he looks like a good size. How big is he/she? And I didn't think you were rambling. Or, else all of us would be guilty for that also I bet. :P

Stunning fish, Helen!

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Ms Piggy reminds me of why pearlscales were one of my first goldy loves! She's so fat! :rofl

Mr. Disabled (did I remember that correctly?) is really such a gorgeous fish :)

Beautiful fish.....looks like you have a problem with your black ryukin.

Always fun to watch your goldies :)

Your fish are stunning! The pearscale reminds me of a puffer! LOL! I do that same dance when I'm hungry. :rofl3 Thanks for sharing.

• Supporter

:rofl very cute!!

thank you.. i think so too :D

Ahahaha that dance is priceless. :heart

she's certainly has a dramatic way of requesting food! lol.. :rofl

Cute :)

thank you :)

Cute :)

:D thank you!!

• Supporter

I forgot how big your fish are. They are gorgeous. I really like your darker fish w/the black/red. Was that you making the pop, pop noise as that one fish of yours was eating? That made me laugh. So cute. Your rolly polly pearlscale is adorable also. She/he looks like a good size. How big is he/she? And I didn't think you were rambling. Or, else all of us would be guilty for that also I bet. :P

thank you :) they're not growing much more, thank goodness. i do like their current sizes :) black/red, kinda velvety? that's Mr Disabled :) true character of manliderp :) and yes, that was me with the popping noises! i found it funny as that fish is a constant beggar and very predictable lol. pearlie is in the totts tank, she's only golfball size, a little bigger. i am not sure if she's going to grow much bigger than that tbh, i've had her for about 4-6 months? she's grown only slightly. my supplier insisted that i don't feed her much as pearlies can split at the vent from overfeeding. a few koko members have confirmed this too. thank you for your compliments :)

lovely videos as always :) I adore your pearly and her feed me dance toooo cute!!

thank you shelly :heart

Stunning fish, Helen!

Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

thanks MJ, good to see you around :)

so adorable :heart

yay! thank you :)

• Supporter

That is cool :thumbs:

many thanks :)

Ms Piggy reminds me of why pearlscales were one of my first goldy loves! She's so fat! :rofl

Mr. Disabled (did I remember that correctly?) is really such a gorgeous fish :)

she is a little porker :D her robustness is really the reason why i purchased her. i absolutely go gaga over fat, round, wide butt fish :wub: i tried to fill my tank with more of her, but supplier wasn't successful in importing from that same source. he has other pearlies there, more longer bodied, bigger, some really nice crowns with long flowing fins.. but, i prefer the shape and single tail of Ms Piggy. they move faster, like jets! super fast... it's like watching a ping pong ball race around the tank.. lol.

and yes, that is Mr Disabled :heart i agree, gorgeous fish :)

Beautiful fish.....looks like you have a problem with your black ryukin.

Always fun to watch your goldies :)

thank you! it's always nice to be sharing them :bighug

actually, Mr Disabled has a problem with himself, i find him extremely healthy, even with his disability :)

Aw! That pearlie dance is adorable. :heart

thanks MRC! :heart

• Supporter

Your fish are stunning! The pearscale reminds me of a puffer! LOL! I do that same dance when I'm hungry. :rofl3 Thanks for sharing.

you're welcome, thank you for your lovely compliments :D

Your fish are gorgeous and entertaining as usual, Helen! I see that they enjoyed the Repashy mix. :)

thanks Alex, they weren't so sure of it then, tonight, they were born again sharks :D they showed more interest in tonights feed than they did at the time i shot that vid. :)

Ms Piggy is so friggin adorable!

Lovely fish as always :)

back off! you aussie.. (runs with fish from potential fish nabber!)

thank you :heart

Great vid! nom nom nom nom!

thanks Yafa :bighug

I knew you had a fish that wasn't doing well. But I couldn't remember the reason why. I thought his situation was permanent. I don't know how I could forget his name. Mr. Disabled. He is so beautiful. Your Pearlscale is Huge. Thanks for letting me know about the eating. I don't think mine eats "a lot". But she does eat. Now I'm wondering if she should get moved out of her tank that she's sharing with my newest fish because my newest is an Oranda that is much bigger. I also like your tank. Your plant looks huge also. Are they several smaller plants clumped together? And are they real? Beautiful plant.

she is a little porker :D her robustness is really the reason why i purchased her. i absolutely go gaga over fat, round, wide butt fish :wub: i tried to fill my tank with more of her, but supplier wasn't successful in importing from that same source. he has other pearlies there, more longer bodied, bigger, some really nice crowns with long flowing fins.. but, i prefer the shape and single tail of Ms Piggy. they move faster, like jets! super fast... it's like watching a ping pong ball race around the tank.. lol.

and yes, that is Mr Disabled :heart i agree, gorgeous fish :)

My first and only pearlscale was years ago. I had never seen anything like it, so naturally I just had to bring her home! I remember calling my mom to tell her about the fish that has scales that look like corn :rofl

I don't remember much about her personality, but I do know she was a ball with a very nice crown. After I lost her I think I went through a lionhead stage but sometimes I do wonder if I'd like to get another pearlscale!.... especially after watching her comical dance :teehee