Goldfish losing teeth?

I've never seen a tooth but then again I don't have a bare bottom tank... as Jamie said though it's normal!

I collect the teeth I find too! :) It's cool because the teeth they lose get bigger as the fish do. So from the beginning, I have teeny teeth, and now the teeth are a lot bigger!!! :D

I have never seen my goldfish loose a tooth . I had one for 4 years and nothing.

Mikey, do you have a bare bottom?

:D

I have never seen my goldfish loose a tooth . I had one for 4 years and nothing.

Mikey, do you have a bare bottom?

For the most part, yes.

:D

I haven't found any of my fish teeth either. I look every now and then but I'm not obsessed with looking for some. I have a bare bottom tank with maybe 1/2 cup scattered mixed colored, small gravel. Perhaps a tooth could have been in the mix and I don't/haven't noticed it. Congrats on finding some of your fish teeth. How old are your fish and size?

Sorry this video isn't very clear but here is what I've collected so far :)

There's two of his scales in there as well!

http://i1070.photobucket.com/albums/u499/Googs09/25D05D2A-788D-4C81-B167-AADE8D557BA1-1863-0000012DF2CE92DF_zps8564d1b0.mp4

This post has been promoted to an article

Edited by Black

I don't think I'll ever be finding a tooth since I have a white sand substrate... Awww. :(

I thought "Maybe when she's bigger they'll stand out more"... But then I'll just assume they're little white rocks. :rofl

They look really neat, though.

Edited by Chai