New Fish

it was my first time looking at the site, the first fish listed! the pics were up before the auction right? or did I just see it right after it was posted. no idea but I am still stunned by him!

I also think a snooty French name would be great for him :rofl

like Jacque , Astor , Winston , Stanley , fletcher, fits , pippin ,Dax, John Paul and Geronimo :rofl

I got it pascal like the french artist Francious pascal

Edited by Gustave

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was my first time looking at the site, the first fish listed! the pics were up before the auction right? or did I just see it right after it was posted. no idea but I am still stunned by him!

I also think a snooty French name would be great for him :rofl

like Jacque , Astor , Winston , Stanley , fletcher, fits , pippin ,Dax, John Paul and Geronimo :rofl

I got it pascal like the french artist Francious pascal

I like pascal too!

Congrats on such a stunning fish!

Congratulations on your new fish. He is beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen such perfect bright colors. Red is so red, black is so black. He looks like a big fish. Do you think he is going to keep his colors? I can't wait to see other photo's from different view. Even a video...........:) please.

You still have the best one... but there are more of these incredible tri-colors on the new auction! :o

Congratulations on your new fish. He is beautiful. I don't think I've ever seen such perfect bright colors. Red is so red, black is so black. He looks like a big fish. Do you think he is going to keep his colors? I can't wait to see other photo's from different view. Even a video........... please.

I was told by Tommy that he should retain the colors!

He's beautiful! I've never seen actual customer pictures from goldfishnet. I always wondered if they editied their pictures because of how vibrant all the colors on the fish were. Very beautiful! :)

My Goldfishnet fish always looked just like their pics on the site. I've always had great experiences buying from there.

What a looker!!!

As for names, I would find an artist who is known for bold colors and patterns like his. So glad I pursued a degree in art and can't think of a single name that would suit :doh11:

ROTHKO! That would be PERFECT! :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mark_Rothko

Way cool markings. He's gorgeous