Just a quick video of the current 55 crew which is always always changing. I swapped out orange peel for Hoshi and Roos is now fat and happy again and can rest in the plants like she loves to do. Soon Hoshi and Sharkie are going out with the others once I get home from school. Everyone is getting so big!

Your fish are really pretty! :) Might I ask, my quality on YouTube is normally HD, but you have an awesome camera and 720p is pixelly for me and 144 is even worse, but your pictures are awesome. How did that happen? :rofl

Your fish are really pretty! Might I ask, my quality on YouTube is normally HD, but you have an awesome camera and 720p is pixelly for me and 144 is even worse, but your pictures are awesome. How did that happen?

My dslr is older and doesn't have video. My bfs does but I've been using my iPhone for videos :rofl

Your fish are really pretty! Might I ask, my quality on YouTube is normally HD, but you have an awesome camera and 720p is pixelly for me and 144 is even worse, but your pictures are awesome. How did that happen?

My dslr is older and doesn't have video. My bfs does but I've been using my iPhone for videos :rofl

I use iPhones for my fishy videos too, but they're not that bad :rofl

Look at that chubby belly!! He's almost as big around as he is long :rofl :rofl :rofl