Sign in to follow this  
IvoryValentine01

other 5 babies I'm keeping - PIC HEAVY

so, these are the other 5 babies I'm keeping...currently 14 weeks old...

MyFive19_zps68ea63a7.jpg

MyFive18_zps0d5bada1.jpg

MyFive17_zpsd7a99f32.jpg

MyFive16_zps21e50d33.jpg

MyFive15_zps25f7302d.jpg

MyFive14_zps932be3a3.jpg

MyFive13_zps4b72f18f.jpg

MyFive12_zps4fffa1fc.jpg

MyFive11_zps32957ea5.jpg

MyFive10_zpsf238aa3f.jpg

MyFive09_zpsfd2f7157.jpg

MyFive08_zps93f982ae.jpg

MyFive07_zpsbf912f51.jpg

MyFive06_zpsbecadbb5.jpg

MyFive05_zps186c72b8.jpg

MyFive04_zps7a21e813.jpg

MyFive03_zpsd5010b6f.jpg

MyFive02_zps759001c3.jpg

MyFive01_zpse0e6a3d6.jpg

this is what the smaller one looks like in closer & better light...

E02_zps542db4e2.jpg

E03_zps69a28891.jpg

E07_zpsb4937ea2.jpg

E06_zpsedb4e064.jpg

How cute! Those guts on a few of them, are they Pearlscales mixes?

Awww gosh I really love that dark single tail! What a fattie! :D

How cute! Those guts on a few of them, are they Pearlscales mixes?

nope. their mama is a Lemon Oranda & the possible daddies were a Calico Ryukin, Red & White Ryukin & a Black Moor...altho I suppose there may have been Pearlscale somewhere in the lineage...not really sure how fish genetics works.

Awww gosh I really love that dark single tail! What a fattie! :D

He/She has a name...or at least what I've been calling him/her since becoming the biggest, fattest of all the single tails...altho I'm not sure I can say it on this forum...lol. He/She will, of course, get a real name...just as soon as I'm struck by a more fitting one. also, I originally didn't plan on keeping any of the single tails for myself, but he/she was the reason I decided to keep him/her & the other more yellow single tail...they were tubmates & now they are about the same size. His/Her eyes are starting to stick out more too...wondering if it will have tele eyes eventually...we'll see...

Could be the Oranda or Ryukin, then. My short bodied Oranda (I call her a ping pong ball with eyes :P) is real round like the from the top.

In goldfish, the dominate traits fight over who is more dominant, and those will show. Not sure which are more dominant and which aren't, though. Some are co-dominant and will show along side another. You get neat looking fish like that lol

Could be the Oranda or Ryukin, then. My short bodied Oranda (I call her a ping pong ball with eyes :P) is real round like the from the top.

In goldfish, the dominate traits fight over who is more dominant, and those will show. Not sure which are more dominant and which aren't, though. Some are co-dominant and will show along side another. You get neat looking fish like that lol

most of the 14 weekers are short and tubby...altho, there are a few, like Jagger (there's another post about him/her) that are long and leaner...they are few...but they are here. Personally I like the short, fatties.

Boy those sure are some skinny underfed fishies! :rofl They are so teeny weenie and precious.

most of the 14 weekers are short and tubby...altho, there are a few, like Jagger (there's another post about him/her) that are long and leaner...they are few...but they are here. Personally I like the short, fatties.

I've got both. I like them for different reasons lol I've got a longer bodies one in my pond, and he has a great natural royal blue color and has a nice top view. Then I've got my little ping pong ball in the 50 gallon, and it's so funny watching her wobble around. I have another in the 50 gallon that is in between, and she's more graceful than either of the other two. But the whole draw to fancy goldfish are those fat little bellies x3

I've got both. I like them for different reasons lol I've got a longer bodies one in my pond, and he has a great natural royal blue color and has a nice top view. Then I've got my little ping pong ball in the 50 gallon, and it's so funny watching her wobble around. I have another in the 50 gallon that is in between, and she's more graceful than either of the other two. But the whole draw to fancy goldfish are those fat little bellies x3

I have three Orandas...Lemon Drop (my lemon head), Coco Puff (chocolate Oranda, was already named this when it was given to me to save) & Captain Finsworth (red cap, also a rescued fish)...they are all short bodied and wobbly, but they are crazy fast in getting around the tank. In fact, the only long bodied fish I have in the main tank is Edna (orange with a red & white butterfly tail & a phantom of the opera mask-esque white side of her face) & she just glides thru the water. I have a tub of her eggs now...waiting for them to hatch...should be tomorrow. And of course, Lemon Drop's latest fry are now 5 days old. Hoping for more fatty babies!

Boy those sure are some skinny underfed fishies! :rofl They are so teeny weenie and precious.

Just like me :rofl

Aw they are good looking babies.

Looking good hun :thumbs:

So cute, you are so lucky to have them :)

Awwa, aren't they precious <3

Congrats on deciding to keeping some of your babies. They are cuties.

I'd like some fry with that, please! :rofl

I'd like some fry with that, please! :rofl

:wa

How great to be able to raise your own fish from fry.

:clapping:

They're so teeny! :heart I can't wait to start raising fry one day. :heart