Introducing....Charlie and the unnamed gal

alvintran1998

Here are some pictures of my newly set up saltwater system. I've named the name Charlie, but I have't found a good name for the female yet. Any suggestions?

I feel like I'm cheating on my goldies, but once you've seen a saltwater fish in person and own one, you realize that they are the most amazing and beautiful animals in the world. I feel guilty saying that, since the goldie tank is right next to them. Lol.

DSC05381_zpsf992bd7b.jpgDSC05380_zpsf7c25725.jpgDSC05379_zps7350f72d.jpgDSC05377_zps3c8cd309.jpgDSC05376_zpsf19dc7f6.jpgDSC05375_zps790bab12.jpg

Very pretty fish. How about Charlotte

Very nice. I keep saying someday I well try a salt water but to do that I have to use one of my existing tanks. And I like them all to much to give any of them up to a salt water tank. lol

Is that live rock?

Rose is my suggestion. :)

That's a pretty cool name! Thanks!

Very pretty fish. How about Charlotte

Charlotte kinda sounds like Charlie, but is a really awesome name! Thanks.

Very nice fish! :) What size tank is that? A 20?

Yep, it is a 20 long. Buuuut....I've just upgraded to a 29 after like a week of using the 20l. Talk about quick upgrades! lol

very nice love clowns!! :wub:

Thanks!

Pretty ones :)

Thank you!

Nemo and dory :lol

sorry I forgot his name was Charlie :oops:

so Lola

Two other people beat me to it but as soon as I saw Charlie I immediately thought Lola (;

A few more than two.. (;

Lola seems like a pretty popular name around here! It definitely fits with her. Thanks!

Very nice. I keep saying someday I well try a salt water but to do that I have to use one of my existing tanks. And I like them all to much to give any of them up to a salt water tank. lol

Is that live rock?

Yes it is. Well, at least the colored ones are. Saltwater is pretty easy to set up if you know what you're doing. Your main filtration is live rock, and you can just seed cycles by buying cured live rocks. IMO, not as difficult as others say.

Very pretty.

Thanks!