Sign in to follow this  
GoldPigs

Goldfish net

Anyone know if Goldfish net ship to Australia? I mean, look at the fish! so tempting!

Auctionfish1_zps2ed6d3f9.jpg

He doesn't ship to Australia, and given the stringent requirements for importing fish to Australia, I doubt the fish will make it.

There are tons of beautiful fish in Australia. If you are near Perth, may be you can contact Lionchu and ask him for some of his fish. He probably would even give them to you. :)

That is a beauty! I can see why it would be tempting.

Um just throwing this out there Perth and Canberra are not so close they are on separate sides of aus :(

Edited by Gustave

I still love that fish though :o

I live on the opposite end of the country, on the east coast, somewhere...

Anyone know where you buy good goldfish online in Australia? My LFS is really bad for goldfish, they sell comets and fantails. Sometimes there are Ryukins, ranchus, moors or orandas although they are really rare and are sold as "fantails" I don't mean that there is anything wrong with the fish they have there, it is where I have got all of my fish from to date and they are really lovely fish but there isn't much variety if you know what I mean...

Um just throwing this out there Perth and Canberra are not so close they are on separate sides of aus :(

Yay! someone knows there geography :) LOL, no offence Alex :P