Super shiny betta!

Narny105

Thought I would share this betta my local importer is advertising. So shiny it messes with the camera haha.

This betta has quite a glossy look to it as she says in the video, but wow! I would so buy this one if it were still available!

That's such a cool looking fish!! Are they all that active? Lol!

Lol the cards are removed from the sides of the tanks, so they're flaring and overly active because they can see the bettas on either side :P

Ooh pretty, I got my two current dumbos from fishchick and 3 of my goldies

Doesn't surprise me that he's sold already lol or I may have had to add another to my family lol

I would have jumped right on him If I saw sooner, even though I don't have a tank for him :rofl I planned on getting my goldies from her, but I didn't like the conditions they were in, or the price! Did you go in store? Absolutely love her betta section!

Doesn't surprise me that he's sold already lol or I may have had to add another to my family lol

I would have jumped right on him If I saw sooner, even though I don't have a tank for him :rofl I planned on getting my goldies from her, but I didn't like the conditions they were in, or the price! Did you go in store? Absolutely love her betta section!

Yes I went instore when I got my goldies, they did cost a pretty penny lol

She's about 40mins away by car but have to go threw tolls so I got the betta shipped but her betta section is nice, I love her planted nano tanks :)

Wish I had a green thumb lol my goal was to try to do a planted tank like those for my boys but... They are currently bare bottom with java ferns and anubias lol

Yes I went instore when I got my goldies, they did cost a pretty penny lol

She's about 40mins away by car but have to go threw tolls so I got the betta shipped but her betta section is nice, I love her planted nano tanks :)

Wish I had a green thumb lol my goal was to try to do a planted tank like those for my boys but... They are currently bare bottom with java ferns and anubias lol

I never thought about having her ship to me! I've always just gone in to get them, although she is around the same time from me too :rofl