Sign in to follow this  
BurningIvy

Who wants fry?

Is anybody interested in having one of my goldfish fry? There is no charge other than proof of a proper setup and cost of shipping... and pictures from time to time. PM if you are interested. Also, I can take pictures and allow you to select your favorite. They are all common goldfish.

Oh your killing me! I'd love to have a few of Bill's younger brothers or sisters! I love my sonny! :heart I just gotta get more situated. PICS!!!

Pics please! Are they all solid red/orange/gold, or do you have some that are mixed with white, too?

The only one who is a color yet is Bill. I'm sure you've seen pictures of him. The mother is all orange and the father is as of now 98% white. He started off all orange. Bill is orange and white. I'll put up pics as soon as I can get them! I'd like to get them all individually pictured with weight and stuff.

Nope, never seen a picture of Bill. Nu-uh, not ever... :no: Maybe you should post some pictures of bill again, for the first time! :rofl

Yes we definitely need picture of Bill to compare them with. :rofl Is it possible to sex them yet?

... I have no room And I've never had a common before :o

I'm not sure if I can sex them however I can try to get vent shots along with the glamour shots I'll take this week =) Also, I have about 6 or 7 that are still super little and would not be ready to go just yet. Smegy, get your stuff in order and take one of them! Or, I can hold your favorite of the older ones with Bill so he/she gets special attention. =p

That would be awesome! I haven't a clue if I have any cycle, seeing some ammonia has been put in my empty tank just once in the last week. I also need to get the boys a bigger tank. You think 3 in a 60 would work?

I bet it would. You'd be following the 20G per fish rule. I'd be more than happy to hang on to one as long as you need.

Shouldn't be that long. I'm going to wait to do my monster up grade in the fall when I can go all out. Just need to find something on Craigslist and I'm ready.

Squeea!

Guess who just got another tank today??? MEEEEEEEEE!!! :carrot: I got a killer deal on a 75 gallon rimless!!! Now I can put the sibs in my 60 and when I do my major upgrade this fall, the sibs will have the 75. So AWESOME!!! Just give me a week to get my ducks in a row and fishy babies are getting some flyer miles.

Squeea!

Guess who just got another tank today??? MEEEEEEEEE!!! :carrot: I got a killer deal on a 75 gallon rimless!!! Now I can put the sibs in my 60 and when I do my major upgrade this fall, the sibs will have the 75. So AWESOME!!! Just give me a week to get my ducks in a row and fishy babies are getting some flyer miles.

That is so neat. Congrats on your 75g. and getting some baby fish. I'm excited for you.

Just let me know how many you want... well let me post pictures first! I've gotta make time for their photo shoot.