:lol I swear no where on earth is poop celebrated like it is here. Yeah for poop! :rofl Poor Miss girly. GET BETTER FISHY!

Ran out of salt unexpectedly... so they are at a little more than .05%. =/

It's OK lol. Just add it tomorrow lol

I happen to have about 80 pounds of salt here. :rofl

I'm not quite as prepared as you are. =/

All was well until I just noticed that one of her little bump things grew into something much larger.

ursulasweirdbump.jpg

What is this? Is this even the same thing as the one we talked about before? This one has grown but the other one has not. It is not affecting her attitude though. She's perky.

Alright Ms Purdy knock it off already. Stop worrying mom and godmom. GET BETTER!

She's really starting to worry me with all these things happening to her. =/

I know that this is hardly comforting, but try to not worry so much. What will happen will happen. You've already done everything you could on your part to keep the water good, and to help as much as you are able when she is sick. After all that, worry isn't going to do anything except cause you stress. :hug

I don't quite know what it is. It could just be a hypergrowth of some sort. It could be from an infection (doubtful). In the mean time, since it's not affecting her other than cosmetically, just do nothing and enjoy her company. :)

okay =/ I just feel like if she looks bad she must feel something. I know she's always had her little arm tumor and I still wonder if that makes her life harder. Hopefully it is just cosmetic.

okay =/ I just feel like if she looks bad she must feel something. I know she's always had her little arm tumor and I still wonder if that makes her life harder. Hopefully it is just cosmetic.

I understand, but there are times when there isn't much we can do, especially when it's something viral.

Keep us updated! :)

Came home tonight and she's sitting again. Also, the bump thing has doubled in size is raised and black.

Could you please try to get me close ups? Thanks.

I think it's a definite infection (bacterial) of the gill cover. It just threw me off because it happened on both sides. :(

Do you have any Medi-Gold?

No, just metro meds. I can order medigold tonight. It's only on one side unless you saw something I didn't.

No, just metro meds. I can order medigold tonight. It's only on one side unless you saw something I didn't.

I ordered some a couple days ago if ya need some.

I just ordered some. Thanks though. I got too excited and just bought it =/

Oh crap I just emailed gf connection and said where's my stuff! :rofl Oh well they should of sent me a shipping notification already. I'm not ordering hair curlers here people.

Edited by Smegy Psiren

Right! I know what you mean. I never get a confirmation email... it just shows up... eventually.

How is Ursula doing? How are those spots?

She's sitting right now. She's been pretty sad looking today, but the spots haven't changed.

Is she still eating? When did she have MMs last?