Sign in to follow this  
mygoldfishmylife

How do you feed goldfish eggs and oranges?

I personally would not eat goldfish eggs. I have eaten uni (sushi), sea urchin roe/eggs, but they were a little too salty for my taste. Even though I do not eat goldfish eggs I certainly would not combine them with oranges. Ok, maybe an orange rind garnish might make them look nicer, but still, oranges are good by themselves.

feeding goldfish eggs (of chicken) and citrus fruits:

i feed mine:

1. raw lemon sliced and remove seeds.

2. "steam" egg. egg of chicken beat (like omelet) and half raw , half microwave cooked.

note that it is a potent food and can cause sometimes dammage to very young fry.

I personally would not eat goldfish eggs. I have eaten uni (sushi), sea urchin roe/eggs, but they were a little too salty for my taste. Even though I do not eat goldfish eggs I certainly would not combine them with oranges. Ok, maybe an orange rind garnish might make them look nicer, but still, oranges are good by themselves.

Nonono you completely misunderstood me lol. I meant how do I feed my goldfish chicken eggs and also oranges.

i feed mine:

2. "steam" egg. egg of chicken beat (like omelet) and half raw , half microwave cooked.

note that it is a potent food and can cause sometimes dammage to very young fry.

Do i have to take the white out of oranges? Also how do they eat them if they cant chew?

They can chew. That's why they have teeth.

Goldfish have teeth?! :o

yes at the back of their throat ;) google it I found one in my tank a couple of months ago! was the craziest things I've ever seen, I showed it to my friends and they thought I was making it up lol

LOL, my fish think Goldfish eggs are yum although personally I wouldn't try them :P

Newton gets a bit of the white of my egg when I have a boiled one for breakfast or chop one up in a salad - just a pinch of white from the top.

So basically I jusy boil eggs and feed them the white stuff?

And for oranges I just peel the peel and take off the whites and just throw it in?

You should only give orange once a month, it is very sugary. They enjoy it as a treat, but only feed it as a treat. If I feed egg I do hard boiled egg and you can feed egg white or the yolk, but it is VERY messy, give only a tiny bit to see how it effects your water quality first. As a treat or part of your fish's regular diet you can feed cooked peas or spinach if you want to cook them fresh foods.

i feed mine:

Do i have to take the white out of oranges? Also how do they eat them if they cant chew?

Feed lemon not orange and take out only seeds, they will eat also the white as it ages and softens, .

egg is not hard boiled but mixed ,stirred like omulet or scramble then cooked a little in microwave or steamed. this keep it solid so is not big mess .