ghost koi

Someone dumped a ghost koi outside my house his a young fish aswell so iv took him in.his been in QT for three weeks now and is currently in my already over stocked tank :/ can't wait to move and get this pond sorted. When we move he will be held in a big plastic tub until the pond is build and ready then he can live out his life here with me ! Some people make me sick why buy a fish if you know it will out grow a tank and a koi aswell ! There obv pond fish

cant wait to see pics, well done for giving him a new home (even if it wasnt thorough choice lol)

Here Here!!

Thanks for your support on the signature front Ema (Wink-Wink!!) :thumb:

Hopefully he'll behave himself, and not destroy all your beautiful plants. It was very nice of you to take him in. :)

too late hahha his has destroyed a few i must say!, trying to keep this hungry lad well fed xD but the rest keep eating his koi pellets xD and thank you so much

well isn't he a handsome little guy!, I have to go to my LFS with blinkers on now, the guy has put a 6 foot tank full of the most beautiful koi right by he door!!! I can't even bare to look at them I want them all ;)

Oh I can vouch for the weather, one day its dark and raining and real cold, the next its blue skies and sunny and either or, its been blowing an absolute gale over here too...

They are very very nice looking Fish, It is a real shame they dont come in Mini tank size versions, lol ;)

But I must say I have a friend that was sold a 2ft x 1ft tank with a Comet, a Common and a Koi and a Common Plec by a "proper" Fish Shop and she didnt have a clue that they grew sooo big as she was a beginner to Golfish.

Good on you for helping :)