Sign in to follow this  
shakaho

Great collection of DIY projects

Here is a link to the "King of DIY" the amazing uarujoey, who shows you how to build almost anything.

I'm surprised someone hasn't posted about him sooner. Shakaho, what are your opinions on the PVC canister he makes?

There have been a lot of links to his individual projects, but it's nice to see his page. What I love about this guy is that he sticks right to business. Most of the people who make DIY videos are so in love with the sound of their own voice that 3 minutes into the video they haven't told me a thing about "how to" (but a lot about their lives) and I turn it off. I so much prefer written instructions with some helpful illustrations!

You'll have to ask someone who has used a canister filter to evaluate, LOL. I've never used one. I only have one tank running and I use a pond-type filter for that.

I've made

, though, so with a bucket dripping in clean water, I have continuous water exchange in the tank. Very simple and works perfectly.

I subscribed to him since you mentioned him a while back. This guy is quite good!

Thanks for sharing! :)