Update on my 120 goldie tank ... And a heartfelt Thank you! Alex ROCKS!

That other thread was getting to long.

SO ... (for those who hadn't been reading here)

I finally finished the month long treatment for flukes. I lost 11 fish (mostly babies). I have 13 goldies left.

I have gotten most of the rock out of the bottom, and added back in 2 greek/roman ruins type toys and some plastic plants. My fish are SO much happier. They used to just float and lok sad in the empty tank. Now that there are some decorations back in it - I am seeing a LOT more activity.

Plans for the future of this tank ...

I got my Fluva Fx5 finally and will be setting it up real soon.

taking out the rest of the rocks off the bottom.

Adding one more ruin toy (the big temple looking one) - cause they love swiming around the 2 I already have.

I am so VERY happy to have a happy tank again.

Thank you Alex VERY much for your help, and also everyone else who chimed in with advice and support. I would have lost my whole tank if it was not for this forum.

THANK YOU!

Hugs - Suzie "Sunshine" :)

PS I had someone come over to my place for the first time yesterday and they walked in the room and stopped walking looking at my tank and said "WOW that is a great fish tank" And I was able to jsut smile and say thank you! :) Good moment.

Must be so rewarding! Great job, don't forget to give yourself a pat on the back :D

Congrats on being done with your treatment on the tank/fish. That must be a good feeling that you have by seeing a happy tank now. :) You need to update us all on a current video/photo's now.

Well pics will be after I get it looking really pretty ..... but yes, I will share my happy tank soon. :)

Its so nice to enjoy my fish instead of worring about them. We both (humans and fishies) more relaxed now. Watching each other from our own side of the glass.....

This post is useless without pictures. LOL even bad ones are better then none.

Just a tip. Be careful with those fish tank ornaments. Fish can get stuck in them. Had that happen once. The fish was ok. But scared me to death. lol

OH and did I mention we need pictures?

Haahaahaa :rofl

OK - I will get some pictures .... BUT it wont be fantastic or anything .....

I am being very picky about the tank decorations. I had A LOT more in there before, we have 2 toys and one I will take out once the babies are a bit bigger. And the one I plan on getting I dont think anyone can get stuck. (I would so have a heart attack).

I am worried about the plastic plants, I just cant afford to replace with silk for awhile. But I would like to replace them some day.

My fish were very blah, so I tried adding a few things back in and they are deffinatly happier, so now I will use what I have for now, and plan future purchases better.

That fluva FX5 took all the fish money and some (cost a FIN and a TAIL! LOL haahaahaa) and I even got it on sale (yea Amazon prices!)

ok .... pictures to come ....