Lt is tooooo cute!

I just have to share my excitement with everyone! LT ate out of my fingers for the first time today!!!

I had been noticing that LT would swim around my fingers during his Metro-med feedings. As I was cleaning his tank the other day I stuck my pinky in his direction. To my surprise, he came up and 'kissed' my finger!! Today, I figured "What the heck, I'll give it try" and held the food out for him. He comes up and snatches it from me with out any hesitation! I love that little guy :wub:

Thanks for listening to my happy rant :D

That's so cute! :heart My orandas and teles don't bother coming around my hand, no matter how much love and care I give them :wa

Omg that's too precious! Idk who's luckier, sounds like a match made in heaven.

Oh I know! I've been giddy all day because of it!!

That's so cute! :heart My orandas and teles don't bother coming around my hand, no matter how much love and care I give them :wa

I'm sorry :( I'm sure they'll come around eventually! I think that he just figured out that scary lady=food god :rofl

Video, video, video, video, video! Please! Please! PLEASE!???????

I'll try as soon as I'm finished with my essay :D! Hes just so darn fast and my camera is so darn bad lol!

Got them!!!

Sorry for the poor photo quality.. My camera isn't very good lol

He takes it out of my fingers here in the first 2-3 seconds. The rest is just him swimming around :D

Here is his second piece.He's a little hesitant here, but I figure it's 'cause he one itty bitty piece already lol!

I'm sorry :( I'm sure they'll come around eventually! I think that he just figured out that scary lady=food god :rofl

Like Medusa, but she's a horrible person? :rofl