Sign in to follow this  
ahardeay

Ranchu tank :)

I rearrange my fish in my different tanks sometimes LOL, I am usually in the living room when I am home so I like to switch things up, now the 55 long only has ranchu in it.

The way they wiggle through the water makes me so happy :rofl Looks great!

So cute, I'm quite jealous, Ranchu's are my favourite but I'm just to scared to own them. The little black one is my favourite :)

Beautiful ranchu! The calico has rare red circle spot on its head?

I loooooove breed-specific tanks! Yours looks divine. That red fellow is particularly good-looking. I'm glad the little black one made it through QT for you, he's darling.

Beautiful Goldfish!!!!

I should have known better than to watch a video entitled Ranchu Tank. Too much cuteness in one place!! I want one please!! I'm not picky, I'll take any one of them!! :rofl

The way they wiggle through the water makes me so happy :rofl Looks great!

I know! I love the wiggle!

No words :thumbs:

Thanks! :)

So cute, I'm quite jealous, Ranchu's are my favourite but I'm just to scared to own them. The little black one is my favourite :)

Why are you scared to own one? I personally don't think they are any more "difficult" than other goldfish types.

Beautiful ranchu! The calico has rare red circle spot on its head?

Yep :) I got her as a tiny thing about nickel sized from a shop in Paradise, CA.

Adorable!

And that is one big sponge filter!

LOL ya I stacked 2. I like using them in the tank. I feel that it really helps with water quality and I like that my aeration in the tank has a purpose other than just aeration. I also like it because I can use one for a quarantine tank easily if need be.

I loooooove breed-specific tanks! Yours looks divine. That red fellow is particularly good-looking. I'm glad the little black one made it through QT for you, he's darling.

Thanks! Ya it is fun having all ranchu in the tank, the little guys is doing really well so far :) eating a lot too.

Beautiful Goldfish!!!!

I should have known better than to watch a video entitled Ranchu Tank. Too much cuteness in one place!! I want one please!! I'm not picky, I'll take any one of them!! :rofl

LOL I love ranchu :)

The ranchu look great and your background looks really nice. Your cat is cute too! :)

You make me want ranchu so badly! But ranchu here are sadly pretty expensive. :(

Hand over all you chus, right now! :rofl

:o how do you fit so much fatness into your tank?! Did you need a shoehorn? :teehee

They look great!

so cute! I think I need a ranchu :P

I've just owned streamlined goldfish for the past 8 years and Ranchu's just seem so delicate to me, I feel like stuff would go wrong if I owned them!

You would be fine :) especially with the help of this forum. I have only been properly goldfish keeping for a year, my red ranchu was the third goldfish I got in college other than my red cap and Hanzo my telescope. All you need is clean water and well you know the rest :) they are tied with butterfly teles as my favorite goldfish.

I love your tank :)

I am also with RD I love a breed specific tank :) and yours has such good color variety :)

You would be fine :) especially with the help of this forum. I have only been properly goldfish keeping for a year, my red ranchu was the third goldfish I got in college other than my red cap and Hanzo my telescope. All you need is clean water and well you know the rest :) they are tied with butterfly teles as my favorite goldfish.

Maybe one day :) A ranchu and a black moor would be lovely for me.

They are all adorably cute. :wub: Your tank looks so crystal clear also. :)

I love your tank!! They are all the cutest!! Is that fabric on the back? How do you get it to stick? :)

Thanks :) the background is actually paper I got from an art store and I just tape it on.