Bill and his mommy <3

Hey guys! I just added Little Bill in with Ursula (just to see how cute they'd be) They are so adorable together! First he followed her around then she realized he was there then he swam really crazy fast (he's never seen such a large body of water) and now he's playing in the bubble wand... and the filter output. He loves being pushed away from it! I wish I could leave him in there but he's still got a week of prazi left... and so does his momma. Pictures soon!

No video just because I already put him back in his own tank. =/ Maybe tomorrow. I've decided that from now until his day when he moves in for real I'll toss him in for an hour or so to let them get acquainted. So tomorrow there will be video. But for now:

billandoosaw2.jpg

billandoosaw3.jpg

billandoosaw4.jpg

billandoosaw5.jpg

billandoosaw.jpg

Oh, I forgot to mention this. I noticed a while back that something was weird with Bill's left side of his mouth. I'm guessing he just didn't grow right or flukes broke his jaw. He eats effectively but maybe I should mention it. It's like one side is fine the other side is just a crack in the "skin" where his mouth (lips) should be.

Mm, we won't be having anymore babies because I separated the parents. I couldn't keep up with the madness! Anyway, all the babies have officially made it to round 5 of prazi and the only one with trouble is mr. Lucas.

Wowzers mama is a big girl! It's so cute to see them together!