amazing story

Speaking to my grandma she had a gold fish a comet when my cousin harry started school thirteen years ago the same tank everything this fish is huge once she moved to cornmall and she transported him in a pickle jar there and back his healthy as Larry and huge amazing!!

wow! that is amazing! go gran!.. can we see pics? i love how graceful older fish look :)

i shall get pics i am still at hers so ill have to wait to upload them ooooo the anticipation the fish is still alive swimming next to me haha Edited by Ratboy0121

That is so cool! I also want a full tank shot too, for size comparison! :) How big do you think is this fish, tip of nose to base of tail, as well as tip of nose to tip of tail? :D

right its a small tank way to small for the fish but im not going to pestern my granid say about 6-7 inch maybe more from tip to head the body looks about 3-4 inch the fish is pretty big but small for its age because pf the tank

Very pretty fish! :)

Can't believe he has lived in that tank the whole time. :o

yes he has and it amazes me to my gran must be doing somthing, and thank you everyone on your kind words!!

He is beautiful! I'd love for your grandma to upgrade his tank just a little bit :) Even an unfiltered 10gallon tank with the same maintenance routine she is doing now would be great improvement and give the fish so much room to swim around while keeping the water quality much better. I think if she was my grandma, I'd buy her a plain 10g tank like that :3

He is so gorgeous, what a cute face! :heart :heart

Edited by Oerba Yun Fang

He is beautiful! I'd love for your grandma to upgrade his tank just a little bit :) Even an unfiltered 10gallon tank with the same maintenance routine she is doing now would be great improvement and give the fish so much room to swim around while keeping the water quality much better. I think if she was my grandma, I'd buy her a plain 10g tank like that :3

i might just do that!, but she has nowhere she can out it :( il have to get her a stand swell is has a spine problem where its fused so she cant do many tasks, and my granddad has i forgot the name, its where he shakes his arm or leg all the time, his arms pr legs have violent fits but he still insists on doing the electrics +.+

i might just do that!, but she has nowhere she can out it :( il have to get her a stand swell is has a spine problem where its fused so she cant do many tasks, and my granddad has i forgot the name, its where he shakes his arm or leg all the time, his arms pr legs have violent fits but he still insists on doing the electrics +.+

Do you mean he has Parkinsons disease RB? I'm sorry to hear that..... :no:

thats the one, its on the tip of my tongue, yes he has it, he wont give up. it stops when he concentrates something like electric or pluming or fixing a light bulb but if his just sitting there it goes wild.

thats the one, its on the tip of my tongue, yes he has it, he wont give up. it stops when he concentrates something like electric or pluming or fixing a light bulb but if his just sitting there it goes wild.

Yes, my mates father had it....he seemed to suffer more from these symptoms when he was relaxing; it was very sad to watch, but like your Grandad, he was still very proud and independent!!

Yes, my mates father had it....he seemed to suffer more from these symptoms when he was relaxing; it was very sad to watch, but like your Grandad, he was still very proud and independent!!

indeed, my granddad isnt my granddad, his my dads step dad, but my dad has always called me dad and i have always called him granddad so i have never new any different it will be a real shame because it will be the end of him

Aww very nice looking fish. They are amazing animals....

Thank you everyone thinking about buying my grandma a new tank but dunno if she will accept it shes really old fashioned i said to her i could have him when i get my pond but ahem wasn't having any of it

What a beautiful fish. I think you should buy a bigger tank for your Grandma. Mothers day is just around the corner. I know she's your Grandma............but hey..........she has to accept a gift. :) I bet her fish would love something a little bit bigger then what you have.

Thank you everyone thinking about buying my grandma a new tank but dunno if she will accept it shes really old fashioned i said to her i could have him when i get my pond but ahem wasn't having any of it

Well I understand that she wouldn't want to give him up. It's her fish after all :)