Mandie's Extremely Confusing New Tank/Quarantine Thread! (You've been warned!)

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on having a lady fish!!! that is exciting :D Edie dropped eggs like 10 times in a row over the course of a month or so back in January. She was very lethargic during this time (and even a bit before it), lots of bottom sitting etc. It took her awhile to perk back up.

Sorry I haven't been around, I have been sick! Looks like things are going fine though :)

should I do a 90% WC tonight to make up for it? or should I do two in a row?

a single big one should be fine :)

Just for the record, my mom is making me ask this, I already know the answer.

Here's exactly what she says

"Wallie seems pretty healthy and she seems to be doing well, can't we just move her into the big tank with norton now?"

So, the answer to that would be no, I need to do three more rounds of prazi, correct?

I just need somebody to answer so I can show my mom! If she is right, let me know, but obviously I'm not agreeing with her at all.

Sorry guys ;)

Edited by pandamanda111

Hmm just saw this thread http://www.kokosgoldfish.invisionzone.com/forum/index.php?/topic/109535-milky-water-overnight-and-no-nitrates-in-the-water/page__pid__1455632#entry1455632nand I've noticed norton's tank being a little cloudy! After I'm finished its prazi maybe ill do carbon for a couple weeks, but will it mess with the cycle when I remove it?

Lol. Yes, it would be best to finish the QT with them separate. Better safe than sorry ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Removing the carbon is unlikely to mess with your cycle mandie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mandie...you are snorting prazi :o.

J/k :P. Good job with these two!

Sent from my SCH-I535

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

hmmm...so I should be done with Wallace's qt by now but I keep forgetting to add prazi after water changes and I'm still only on round two!!

Morton's water is sooooo cloudy...I'm going to add carbon today and see if that does the trick!