Koko's saved my goldfish! Thank you everyone!

Hi all!

I first joined Kokos awhile back when my Moor Dexy had suddenly been struck with Dropsy. I had prowled the site for awhile but was too shy to jump in... I was devastated when she became sick.. She was/is my little baby! I had searched and searched for help nearly everywhere! The Pet stores in town were of no help. They just offered me QuickCure and said they hoped she'd make it through... When things looked it's darkest for Dexy and I, I made one of the best decisions I had ever made: Joining Kokos! After a few short weeks of constant water changes and the patience and guidance of everyone here, Dexy made a full recovery (and even had eggs :rofl ).

I just wanted to say thanks again for everything you all have done for me, Dexy, Klaus, and my new family member LT.

Thank you everyone for being so awesome, and thank you Alex (1 and 2), and tithra! If not for the guidance of you three I don't think Dexy would be with me today!

Before everyone's help:

20121019_201851_zps0e0ef6f7.jpg

And here she is now after much help and learning!

100_0022_zpsa3c28686.jpg

I love Kokos!!

Wow thats great news your fish is so cute and Merci mods for all your help

I'm am truly grateful for all your help with all my fish :) you each deserve a medal

Yes they do!!

I'll take a bit of the credit, but you guys really are awesome!

I love hearing these stories! Congrats on your fishies recovery, what a fighter!

I love hearing these stories! Congrats on your fishies recovery, what a fighter!

Thank you! She's a tough little girl for sure! Silly as can be too. She's one of those fish that will let you touch them lol

congratulations hun! thank you for the update, it's great to see that things are moving along in the right direction for Dexy :)

Thanks so much Helen! You were such a great help!!