:)

adnan

• Supporter

I like them both :) The red cap oranda has always been one of my favs :) I like the way its looks with the yellowing :) mine will look like that given some time probably lol I even like the litter pleco lol They are all nice fish :)

^^^

I think that is a creepy pleco that will make me jump outta my fins. :yikes Never have been much of a pleco fan, but I am a bristle nose and albino cory fan. :D

how pretty! they're both adorable :wub:

Thank you Helen, appreciate!

I like them both :) The red cap oranda has always been one of my favs :) I like the way its looks with the yellowing :) mine will look like that given some time probably lol I even like the litter pleco lol They are all nice fish :)

Thanks a lot Daniel E.! That yellowing effect is coming from additional light.

Very nice. Thank you for sharing.

Thanks Hidr! Pleasure is mine to share some of my pictures!

Beautiful!!! They look great againest the black gravel.

Thanks a lot Heidi030! Yes, My goldies looks more contrasting- white, a bit red and black.

Your anubias look so lush and green! :heart Fish look very happy in there--keep up the great work. Oh, and I love your black gravel--it's so shiny!

Thank you Yafashelli! I have my anubias since a month, probably that is why it looks fresh green and hopefully it will be always like that. My goldies are really active, they never stop, that could be sign for happiness or may be they are hipper.

Just beautiful! That last pic is wonderful! :D

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Fantailfan1! I am glad that your favorite picture is the last on which actualy shows the real shape of my Redcap.

Oh gosh your fish and tank are beautiful!!!

Thanks a lot Haley22! I am trying to combine good conditions, simplicity and aesthetics.

They're so adorable. Your little guy has a just right amount of wen, and the fact that he's soo cute. :D

Thanks a lot Orandatci! My little oranda Citrinas is growing up step by step. I believe that in the time she/he will have great coloration and shape.

what type of pleco is that? and great fish!!

Thanks Ratboy0121! That pleco actually is Hillstream Loaches, the Latin name is pseudogastromizon cheni. He/she is my anubias cleaner. Good worker ;)

^^^

I think that is a creepy pleco that will make me jump outta my fins. :yikes Never have been much of a pleco fan, but I am a bristle nose and albino cory fan. :D

Yep, my little helper, the little pleco looks weird, that is why I like him/her. He/she cleans perfectly the leaves of anubias from algae.

Beautiful Adnan!

Thanks a lot Motherredcap!

They look great! What kind of pleco is that? :)

Thanks Oerba Yun Fang!

That pleco is type of Hillstream Loaches, the Latin name is pseudogastromizon cheni. He/she is my anubias cleaner as well as water quality indicator, no joke, that type of fish are very sensitive to water cleanness.

great pictures! They both look beautiful

Thanks a lot Tithra!

Edited by adnan

They are adorable. You took some really nice photo's of them. I like your tank plants also.

Thank you 4prettyfish, apreciate!

I always enjoy your photos. Good job!

Thank you a lot Sakura! It is really nice and kind of you.

Love!!!

These pictures came out so beautifully. But of course it helps to have such gorgeous fish to pose for them :teehee

All adorable hun :thumbs:

Thanks a lot Koko!

Love!!!

These pictures came out so beautifully. But of course it helps to have such gorgeous fish to pose for them :teehee

Thank you Jenzaar! That's right, they love to show off in front of the camera :lol3