first photo posted

Flipper

EEEDA6CD-orig_zps8d0af5fd.jpg

Mr T is my newer fish. I've only had him for a few weeks. I'm not what he is. Probably fantail? Comments welcome.

Flipper

Crap! It didn't work.

what a cutie! I love the coloring :)

I fixed the picture for you. I am not exactly sure what you did wrong, but what you want to do is in photobucket, under 'image links' copy the one that says 'direct link' (as opposed to the url at the top of the page, which I think maybe you did?), then in your thread click the little icon that looks like a picture (square box with something that looks like a tree in it) and paste the 'direct link' there

looks like you have some awesome algae growing too! I am jealous. I wish I could get green algae!

OMG! I could hug you!!!! Thanks for fixing it! :thud It took me almost an hr to do it wrong. I really appreciate your patience and help. OH and thanks for my algae complement. I don't mind the stuff. I take it to mean I have a happy ecosystem. Plus, green is my fav color. LOL!

Thanks again

Flipper

I fixed the picture for you. I am not exactly sure what you did wrong, but what you want to do is in photobucket, under 'image links' copy the one that says 'direct link' (as opposed to the url at the top of the page, which I think maybe you did?), then in your thread click the little icon that looks like a picture (square box with something that looks like a tree in it) and paste the 'direct link' there

looks like you have some awesome algae growing too! I am jealous. I wish I could get green algae!

Actually it is even easier to copy the IMG code from photobucket. That way it will automatically attach the BBC code required to inline-link images to message board posts like this, and you do not need to click any box here in the message field, but simply paste the link :)

That is how I do it all the time since I, well, link a lot of photos :lol

Anyway, this is a gorgeous fish! I'm almost slightly tending toward oranda, or a fantail x oranda. Very pretty either way. Time will tell what exactly it is :)

Actually it is even easier to copy the IMG code from photobucket. That way it will automatically attach the BBC code required to inline-link images to message board posts like this, and you do not need to click any box here in the message field, but simply paste the link :)

That is how I do it all the time since I, well, link a lot of photos :lol

Anyway, this is a gorgeous fish! I'm almost slightly tending toward oranda, or a fantail x oranda. Very pretty either way. Time will tell what exactly it is :)

lol, I think koko told me this before too, I guess old habits die hard :P

OMG! I could hug you!!!! Thanks for fixing it! :thud It took me almost an hr to do it wrong. I really appreciate your patience and help. OH and thanks for my algae complement. I don't mind the stuff. I take it to mean I have a happy ecosystem. Plus, green is my fav color. LOL!

Thanks again

Flipper

tithra helped me out huge time also when I first came on. I had an extremely hard time figuring out how to post photo's and video's.

oh what a pretty goldfish you have. I love where all the black colors are on the tail.

OMG, I can totally see where he got his name. Hilarious!!!

LOL! I thought it was a funny name too! You are the only one who has my sense of humor! :P

Flipper

Gorgeous! I love that black band right before his tail. Hope it stays like that. Love his name :)

Gorgeous! I love that black band right before his tail. Hope it stays like that. Love his name :)

Thanks. I love his markings. He has a black dot on his forhead too. I suspect they will change, but I'll have photos. LOL!

Flipper

He's very pretty! I like his fins.

Thanks!

he is Gorgeous!!! Congrats on the new addition :) and I hope he keeps some of the black for you :) I also love the name :)

Thanks. It will be fun to wait and see his color change.

Flipper

I just love his coloring too. Even when/if he goes all orange he is going to be a looking. Great fins and body shape. Can't wait to see a lot more pictures.