Pendleton's color change (pic heavy)

Is the black moor in the first picture the same as the fifth picture? if so that a mean color change. as for your orange tele i love his black spots. nice looking fish

okay nevermind lol i seen the title how long did it take him to change to this color? and what did you feed him?

Edited by Rojo

Well when I first got him he stayed black for a long time and once he barely started changing color out of nowhere everyday he was more orange so all of those pics were taken in about 5 months I think. He was mostly fed Hikari oranda feed, bloodworms and peas. Now I feed him this food called sho gold.

wow, that's pretty cool such a complete colour change, i didn't know they could change that much, congrats on your "new" fish :lol

He reminds me of Charlie Chaplin now! :D

I was just gonna say that :D The black markings around the eyes sort of remind me even of his eyebrows. Someone needs to photoshop a hat on that fish. Unfortunately I don't have time for that right now!

So, are there true black moors that stay black or are they all telescopes that will eventually change?

Edited by LoriF

So, are there true black moors that stay black or are they all telescopes that will eventually change?

There are some that stay black. Black is the most unstable color in goldfish, though, so you never know what you're really going to get. :) If you want to see a full grown black moor just search 'Rambo the goldfish' or something similar on youtube. ;)

-------

That is one adorable fish, Leross! I am really astounded it took so little time for him to change so much.

Edited by ChelseaM

Cool colour change!.

Loving the black rings and his Tach :)

So I got to the third picture and was like "Dang! That looks like a different fish!" And then I realized that I was actually looking at a different fish. :)

The color change is so cool! Two fish in one, right? :D