Roulette is pineconing

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not at all concerned about the white. I am a little bit cautious about the red patch under it, because I'm not sure what that is.

If you could take photos between now and the end of treatment every few days for reference, that'll be great.

How is her activity level?

I was comforted by Alex's calmness when he was helping me with Fluffy and his/her dropsy. Someone's got to be calm around here, might as well be him. :)

Glad the pineconing is subsiding and fins crossed that the wen clears up. :heart. Keep fighting Roulette!!

Thank you Lisa and Smegy :heart I realise i'm going to jinx everything by saying this. :doh11: .......................................

Roulette has been swimming about 85% of today. Wiggly, back to normal, investigating swimming! She seems much happier. Whilst I've been at home I have been giving her small meals throughout the day. :) I'm sure she prefers this.

Edited by U.K. Becs

She is doing great! :D Her wen is not concerning me as much, the hole/dent has healed and it's not angry red anymore. It's still a little red. She is swimming lots, eating everything and generally being all fishy again! Scales flat and her is back to her original size. :)

I took the epsom out of her tank this morning. Hope thats o.k. :)

She is doing great! :D Her wen is not concerning me as much, the hole/dent has healed and it's not angry red anymore. It's still a little red. She is swimming lots, eating everything and generally being all fishy again! Scales flat and her is back to her original size. :)

I took the epsom out of her tank this morning. Hope thats o.k. :)

Great news my friend....you seem to be doing everything right!! Well done you..... :clapping:

You must be very relieved and pleased Becs? :9

Oh, like you wouldn't believe Phil. :nana

Although I won't let myself think for one minute that we are out of the woods just yet! :)

No, I agree....don't drop your guard just yet. :no:

Update from us. :D

Today is day nine of metro meds and Roulette is back to normal. :nana She is happy a wiggly and swimming all over and investigating the whole tank. :) She bottom sits to rest, but not for extended periods.

I can't believe how lucky we are to have her back to her usual happy self. She looks like such a pretty girl too. ;)

So what do I do next? Should I carry on with the mm for another week or so?

Thank you to everyone that has sent well wishes. Goodness I was SOOOOOOOOO worried there for a while. ;)

Let's continue it for another 5 days, to make it a full 14 days of continuous MMs, if you don't mind.

I'm so glad she pulled through. You guys are :thumbs:

Awww I am so happy Roulette is doing better! I've been checking in on your thread from time to time when I saw that you had updated :peeka so happy to hear she's pulled through so well :)

I knew I was tempting fate!!!! :no: she was fine!!!!!!!

I have just had a long hot soak in the bath, I came back downstairs and Roulette is lying on her side! In the middle of the tank right now, but sometimes she is at the top. She can right herself but soon after she flops back on to her side. Almost C shaped. :o