Aqua Clear Filters in the UK or Aussie

koko

• Admin

I imagine you'd just have to buy a power adaptor if that is what you mean :)

Ok just wasnt sure if the power supply would be the same.... I may be Raffling one off :o

Hi Koko, I bought some filters from the US...they do work but because of the difference in the voltage between US and the other countries you will need to buy a voltage converter.

• Admin

Hi Koko, I bought some filters from the US...they do work but because of the difference in the voltage between US and the other countries you will need to buy a voltage converter.

Awesome Thank you :thumbs:

I can't remember for the life of me where I read it but I'm pretty sure the only ACs you can get here is one that comes with a tank as a package, and it's sneakily an AC as the tank package doesn't state the filter it comes with's brand, or something like that.

Koko, the power point adapters are also different. I have bought one off of amazon, since aquaclear 20s cost around $50 here, but it worked fine with a universal adapter. Aussie power points just look more depressed :rofl

See!

AussiePowerPoint.jpg

The voltage would need to be checked. It isn't very easy to buy a voltage converter for large appliances (speaking from experience).. I think someone from Australia burned out an eheim from Tastyworms because they assumed the devices could handle everything from 110 - 240 (some devices can).

• Admin

Koko, the power point adapters are also different. I have bought one off of amazon, since aquaclear 20s cost around $50 here, but it worked fine with a universal adapter. Aussie power points just look more depressed :rofl

See!

AussiePowerPoint.jpg

:lol3 now that just funny....

So well When I do raffle this off... anyone other than USA people will have to get there own power converter :o

• Admin

Yes, but I think winning a filter is a great prize. I don't think anyone will mind buying a little something extra :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TD found this ....

pluggysuicide.gif

this is what will happen if you plug it in with no thingamagig :o