Update

adnan

Hi Goldfish Lovers!

With my Goldfish- Strawberry and Citrinas (the baby one) everything is OK. Yesterday I cleaned up my tank so tonight I just decided to take some pictures. Enjoy!

46682144.jpg

66511848.jpg

97974452.jpg

79987161.jpg

53575491.jpg

Beautiful fish, and lovely pristine tank conditions adnan.....well done you!! :clapping:

That redcap looks a cheeky little fella.....

Do you hire out your tank care skills??? LOL!! :help:

Edited by Phillyn17

they are gorgeous :heart I love red caps..and your baby is especially adorable!

Thank you Sarajo!

Lovely fish. :D

And your tank is so clean! Even your gravel is spotless! :o

Thank you Fantailfan1! In general I clean up my tank twice of week,

Your fish are super cute! Just adorable. :wub:

Thank you U.K.Becs!

Where did you get them?! AdOrAbLe!!!!!!!!

Thank you Jessie! My goldies are made in UK :)

They are both so cute.

Thank you Hidr!

Great shots :thumbs:

Thank you Koko, apreciate! Still I am learning how to take a good pictures.

Beautiful fish, and lovely pristine tank conditions adnan.....well done you!! :clapping:

Thank you Phillyn17! Yep, indeed my Red cap from time to time is cheeky, lol. Very often still little Orandas food.

Ha, ha, I wish to hire out my tank skills. Actually in all of these years about aquarium care skills I learned something very important, to be patients. Aquarium hobby is for patients people.

:thud stunning fish and I don't see one spec of Algea but let's leave that to the glove inspection :rofl2

Thank you Gustave. Trust me there is Algea, just it temporally disappeared after each cleaning, lol.

Thank you Phillyn17! Yep, indeed my Red cap from time to time is cheeky, lol. Very often still little Orandas food.

Ha, ha, I wish to hire out my tank skills. Actually in all of these years about aquarium care skills I learned something very important, to be patients. Aquarium hobby is for patients people.

I agree with the need for patience adnan.....take a look at my signature quotes. LOL!! ;)

Ye

I agree with the need for patience adnan.....take a look at my signature quotes. LOL!! ;)

Yep, that is great signature, I like it a lot, as well as it give some idea about the person who use it :thumb:

Ye

Yep, that is great signature, I like it a lot, as well as it give some idea about the person who use it :thumb:

Thank you...you are very kind!! ;)

Awww the little guy is so cute!! and your red cap gets me excited to watch my little red cap grow big!! :) Pretty fish!

what cuties!! :wub: :wub:

Thank you Jessijaxx!

Awww the little guy is so cute!! and your red cap gets me excited to watch my little red cap grow big!! :) Pretty fish!

Thank you Mernany! I hope that your Redcap Goldfish will be as gorgeous as mine.

patience is a virtue

:clapping::flex:

:hi5

Beautiful photos and fish! :)

Thank you Sweetpea92!

Thank you Motherredcap, appreciate! Actually if you or some of Goldfish Lovers want to know something about how I take pictures, I will be open mind, which in my case isn't anything complicate.