What are my fish doing?

asha

Guest Jessie

Alright, so everything seems to be doing ok... Chelsea says to keep them in just one tank, so do so. :) And now, lets just continue with treating them! :)

Jessie, I believe it might be best for Mango and Peach to stay in the same tank, so no treatment gets mixed up and to make it easier and less expensive to treat the pair. If the divider is in place there will be little to no chance of them hurting each other anyway.

I was going to put Mango in the separate tub before I start treating, and then when my prazi comes in I was going to put him back in the tank. I think you may have misunderstood and thought I was going to treat them separately? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding and you think I should just keep them together until I start treatment, and then put Mango into the separate tub after treatment is over?

I was going to put Mango in the separate tub before I start treating, and then when my prazi comes in I was going to put him back in the tank. I think you may have misunderstood and thought I was going to treat them separately? Or maybe I'm misunderstanding and you think I should just keep them together until I start treatment, and then put Mango into the separate tub after treatment is over?

I'd just keep them in the same tank until and after treatment, especially since you have a divider that works just fine at keeping everyone separated and safe. This also means less confusion over at your D&D thread, in which this symptom does need to be mentioned. ;) No need for extra work for your situation when as long as they're kept apart by that divider things should work fine. You may even see a reduction in aggression during treatment, thus removing your problem entirely anyway.

Edited by ChelseaM

I'd just keep them in the same tank until and after treatment, especially since you have a divider that works just fine at keeping everyone separated and safe. This also means less confusion over at your D&D thread, in which this symptom does need to be mentioned. ;) No need for extra work for your situation when as long as they're kept apart by that divider things should work fine. You may even see a reduction in aggression during treatment, thus removing your problem entirely anyway.

Okay, thanks for clearing that up :)