square bum?

ema0140

ok so i've had my lovely oranda for a couple of months now, since she is my first i dont really know much about how they are supposed to look. so here's the question.... when looking at her from the back her bum (butt) :booty appears to be almost square?? is this normal?? sorry if this is a strange question

• Admin

ok so i've had my lovely oranda for a couple of months now, since she is my first i dont really know much about how they are supposed to look. so here's the question.... when looking at her from the back her bum (butt) :booty appears to be almost square?? is this normal?? sorry if this is a strange question

Photos please :)

• Admin

Nothing to worry about... i might if it was me... fast for 2 days and then feed peas... just to make sure no constipation :thumb:

thank you, i'll try that. although i feed them peas a couple of times a week already , maybe the fasting will do the trick :thanks

also, thank you for this page, sooo much advice and community spirit :clapping:

This reminds me a bit of some of my females. Do you know about the gender of this fish?

no ,sorry i only assume she is a female because of her cute face lol i'm still not exactly sure on how to tell the difference at all

A couple of mine look like that too. Cute little faces your fish have