New raingarden oranda!

Thanks everybody!! I will post pictures when she gets out of quarantine!! I actually have a new camera battery coming in the mail lol, mine stopped holding a charge so nothing to take pictures with at the moment :( I DID get some new plants today and spend the afternoon rearranging things, so I need opinions on arrangements :))

Thanks everybody!! I will post pictures when she gets out of quarantine!! I actually have a new camera battery coming in the mail lol, mine stopped holding a charge so nothing to take pictures with at the moment :( I DID get some new plants today and spend the afternoon rearranging things, so I need opinions on arrangements :))

This post made me smile

Very pretty fish. I'm sure she'll arrive perfect

• Supporter

That is a seriously pretty fish! Congratulations. I didn't see that one the last time I was on the RG site, I wonder if he's put up some new fish or if I just missed it. Any way.....good luck with the newbie and I hope that your QT is uneventful. :)