I am trying again

OMG! I think I did it!

Top pic is to show that I can watch my fish from my kitchen window. It is great. I can almost see the whole pond from there.

Middle They like to hide behind the filter. So I went back there and zoomed in on them. I hope the flash didn't blind them!LOL

Last is just a pic from the porch. I stood as close to the Kitchen window as I could to give you some idea what I see.

Now let me say. I put this together by myself. I will have plants in there when it heats up in the spring.I know there is a lot better ones out there but I did my best. It will look better when I put the potted flowers around in the spring:)

It is about 6 by 8. Maybe I will go out there and measure it for sure to know. Because I think I chalked out 7 feet by 9 feet. But if you make it out of Retention blocks "DON'T" try to make a long one. I did. The first one was like 4 feet by 12 feet. It was almost full when I heard and bad sound come from outside. I was watching TV. It could not take the weight of the water. It was only 2 inches from being full. One side gave out. My good luck it gave out to the back yard. Ripped the "new" liner I just got. Made it no good. What could I do. I took a deep breath and said at least the yard got watered. :no:

That is a great picture im thinking of building a pond when i move back to california, i love the look of your pond very nice