A little Update ;)

I love it! You know, I never think of that you upgraded. For some reason the two "mirrored" 29gs (or 20gs?) are always stuck in my head when I see photos. :D

I also love how at about 1:02 the white teles (Sorry, I am SO bad with names :( ) flips out :rofl It's so adorable! :)

I love it! You know, I never think of that you upgraded. For some reason the two "mirrored" 29gs (or 20gs?) are always stuck in my head when I see photos. :D

I also love how at about 1:02 the white teles (Sorry, I am SO bad with names :( ) flips out :rofl It's so adorable! :)

1:02 is at the end of the video :o

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments :) I do sometimes miss the twin tanks both the 20's and the 29's but having one big tank does make cleaning easier for me :) I am going to be changing out the black background soon so be prepaired for a new update soon ;) I hate that little link get so lost in all the black sometimes and with spring coming I need something a bit more bright :)