My fish

Hey guys,

I'm still fairly new here and I started a cycle log a while ago but have been a bit slack updating it towards the end :P . I was consistently getting readings of 0 ammonia 0 nitrites, so I made the decision to get some fish. All up it took me about two months to fishless cycle. They are two teeny tina orandas named Cow and Frida. I have had them for a couple of days now. I'm feeding Hikari Lionhead and I just made some gel food using a modified version of tithra's recipe. They are so adorable :wub: Please excuse the photos they are not the greatest, they wouldn't stop moving..

dsc0285yk.jpg

dsc0274ri.jpg

dsc0326u.jpg

dsc0248cg.jpg

Frida:

dsc0234nf.jpg

Cow:

dsc0228ym.jpg

dsc0213me.jpg

Wow, thanks so much for the kind words everyone! I love this wesbite :) Yup I can't wait for my little fishies to grow huge and fat ;) What started out as a fun holiday project has turned into a full blown obsession I think...

• Admin

Love your tank setup! You should submit it in the tank of the month contests. And your pics are great (especially compared to mine!)!

Agreed....:thumb:

Love your tank setup! You should submit it in the tank of the month contests. And your pics are great (especially compared to mine!)!

Agreed.... :thumb:

Agreed about the tank setup or the brackets? :P

I also love your tank setup :) and your little fish are just so darn cute!!! great shots and thanks for sharing :) I'm looking forward to watching them grow up nice and fat and happy :) remember to keep an eye on the water now that you have added your babies :)