Handmade goldfish charms (pic heavy!)

IMG_1036.jpg

Hi everyone!

I'm excited to finally present my handmade goldfish charms to you! I had sculpted them out of sculpey clay and then created molds of them so I can then cast them out of resin. The resin is light and durable, and is then painted and coated with two protective coats. They are stretchy bracelets with glass beads. I have made bodies for telescope, ranchu, ryukin, oranda, and pearlscale.

I would love to customize these charms for you to match your beloved goldfish, or you can order the ones I have available. They are $20, shipping not included.

Here are my examples:

Tri-color telescope

IMG_1035.jpg

IMG_1034.jpgIMG_1033.jpg

Orange and Black pearlscale

IMG_1039.jpgIMG_1040.jpgIMG_1042.jpg

Calico Ranchu

IMG_1043.jpgIMG_1045.jpgIMG_1046.jpg

I can also combine multiple charms onto one bracelet. Each added charm is $7.

This is just an example of how the bracelet would look with multiple charms:

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1065.jpg

IMG_1063.jpg

Tri color oranda

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

Red and white ryukin

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1066.jpg

Panda telescope

IMG_1057.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg

IMG_1062.jpg

The red and white ryukin, panda telescope, and tri color oranda are available as separate or combined bracelets.

If you are interested in one of the above or a custom bracelet, please PM me! I will take your orders on here and we can then can do a transaction through paypal. One day I'll make an etsy shop and put these up so they are easier to order. I also ask that you please be patient because I am a full time student with a job so things can get a little hectic for me :)

I am also currently waiting for some materials to come in for some necklaces I am working on. I also might make cellphone charms. I will keep updating this page. I am also looking into possibly making one of a kind custom charms, but I am not ready for that yet so please don't ask me.

What's available from above (and if someone buys the one you wanted I can make another one for you):

-Tri-color telescope: available!

-Calico ranchu: avaiable!

-Orange and black pearlscale: available!

-Tri-color oranda: available!

-Red and white ryukin: available!

-Panda telescope: available!

Again, please PM me if you're interested in one. I can make a custom painted goldfish charm of one of your darling fish if you send me pictures of both sides and a top view.

Thanks for stopping by :)

Oh yeah, can you try making a handmade keychain with a cell phone strap? :) I'd like to see some of the results.

How much will these cost?

$20, not including shipping- stated in the second paragraph :)

Whoops! I must have missed that while paying attention to the butterfly telescope!

Haha! I'm glad it caught your attention :D

These are adorable! Can you paint them to match our own goldfish? Or do we have to buy the ones you already made? Also, how much would the shipping cost to California?

Yes, of course! I think I explained up there that I would love to paint them custom. I live in california so the shipping should be low. The package only weighs 2 ounces, so it should cost less than $5 I think. Just PM me pictures of both sides and a top view :)

Is there any way to edit my first post? I should make some parts bold because I think its getting overlooked.

Update:

What's available from above (and if someone buys the one you wanted I can make another one for you):

-Tri-color telescope: available!

-Calico ranchu: sold!

-Orange and black pearlscale: available!

-Tri-color oranda: available!

-Red and white ryukin: available!

-Panda telescope: available!

So totally cool! Just wondering, would your molding process worth for earthenware? I would really like to preserve some of my work but all the diy sites just weren't self explanatory enough.

So totally cool! Just wondering, would your molding process worth for earthenware? I would really like to preserve some of my work but all the diy sites just weren't self explanatory enough.

What is earthenware?

Just plain old clay, same stuff plant pots and dishes are made of.

I don't think the resin would work very well with that sort of clay, but you could give it a try by dipping it. I usually just fire the ceramic and use a glaze and that seems to hold it pretty well.

Your work is adorable. You are very talented. :)

Thank you :)

• 2 weeks later...