Sign in to follow this  
Thaoster

which repashy?

I've decided to hop onto the repashy bandwagon! My question though is whether I should buy Super Green or Soilent Green? :blink:

Super Green so you can tell me how you like it! How old are your fish?

Super Green so you can tell me how you like it! How old are your fish?

I got them in September from Raingarden so maybe about 1-2?

Maybe I should just buy both and see which works better..

I think somebody here... maybe M. Jenny combines or alternates.

The consensus from what I've heard is that Soilent Green is preferred for younger fish and Super Green for older fish. You can combine them in all sorts of ratios to achieve different levels of protein and greens.

Edited by tastyworms

I fed soilent green first, now I feed super green as a staple and they are doing extremely well :) mixing is always an option too.

The consensus from what I've heard is that Soilent Green is preferred for younger fish and Super Green for older fish. You can combine them in all sorts of ratios to achieve different levels of protein and greens.

That actually sounds like a great idea. Definetly buying from you! The prices are amazing compared to other sites

I just bought the Soilent Green from Amazon (sold through Tasty Worms), and my fish seem to love it. Mine are still young fish, so I guess down the road I'll add in the Super Green. I bought it for my golf fish, but threw some into my tropical tank also so see if they would eat it. My cat fish pushed the square into a corner so only he could get to it...but he sure seemed to be enjoying himself.