Going to get my new tank.

So as I post this I'm off to trade my 40 corner tank for a 55. I was gonna get a 46 bowfront but the tank was at his brothers house and he wouldn't be off for awhile. The rest of the coming week I'm rather busy so its basically now or never.

It's a bit sad because I'm trading the fish tank that started my goldfish keeping and led me to kokos.

The tank that started it all off to a new home!

IMAG0784_zpscf51ac47.jpg

I'll post pics of the new 55 when we get home.

Edited by dakotak

Sounds like a great plan you have!!! :clapping:

Don't be too sentimental about the old tank, you have your good memories of it, and its' served its' purpose....you're doing good for your little guys and gals, and improving their life!!! :carrot: :carrot:

Sounds like a great plan you have!!!

Don't be too sentimental about the old tank, you have your good memories of it, and its' served its' purpose....you're doing good for your little guys and gals, and improving their life!!!

Well this tank has been empty for awhile. My current goldies are in my 110 gallon. The new 55 will house 2 bubble eyes and a celestial.

Thanks you guys! I can't wait to get the 55.

Well I got over near where he lives which is 2 hours from my house. Txted him,called him. No anwser. Made me wait 2 hours, still no anwser. I talked to him before I left, confirmed the time with him and he ditched me. So no tank, time and gas wasted.

The only good thing was I got to see my one day brother in law and got some horn wort.

Why can't people just stick to their word? I would have been fine if he told me he changed his mind before I wasted so much time. :/ Such a let down.

Oh no. I know exactly how you feel. Although I haven't experienced that before, but I totally know how it feels like when you are so excited and put too much effort into it, and it's just a let down and disappointment. Just like a relationship right? Loljk.

Anyways, just think that it's not meant to be, and maybe because of this, you'll find a better deal on a better tank. Always think positive and things will work out. [sounds like a relationship advice]

:)

It's alright guys. I'm still looking. I had another offer but the tank ended up leaking so he didn't want to trade me. I'm glad he was nice and didn't trade me a leaky tank but I want my bubble eye tank. :P