Brought home the 220g

Cohazard

Whooooooa at that guy upgrading to a 400 gallon. Do you know what kind of fish he keeps or is planning on keeping in there? It must have been cool to meet a fellow fish addict in real life. :rofl

Your new tank is incredibly awesome as well! I love that you had to rent a Home Depot truck to pick it up, lol. Your fish are going to be super happy. I think all of us are eagerly awaiting pics once you set it up. :)

Hahaha its always nice to meet fish addicts in person, we were both familiar with the socal lfs's.

I've told my gf I should get my own truck once my car is paid off lol mainly for moving fish tanks :)

My current goldfish tank is 60g :)

Hahaha its always nice to meet fish addicts in person, we were both familiar with the socal lfs's.

I've told my gf I should get my own truck once my car is paid off lol mainly for moving fish tanks :)

I will be moving back to socal next month and would like to get some good spots for goldfish I've searched online and think that ck aquariums os pretty good. And I hope I get to meet someone upgrading so I can catch a great find like your congrats on the new tank

Oh my gosh your new tank is HUGE and absolutely beautiful. You are ugrading BIG time. Your fish are going to love it. I too can't wait to see your finished product of decorations and fish in your tank. A big congrats to you. Lucky you. :) Looking forward to seeing your video/photos.

I will be moving back to socal next month and would like to get some good spots for goldfish I've searched online and think that ck aquariums os pretty good. And I hope I get to meet someone upgrading so I can catch a great find like your congrats on the new tank

Hi, no problem, there are a few good spots around socal:

Ck aquarium

L.A. Aquarium

Morning Sun Garden

Hacienda Aquatics (occasionally)

Eastern Nishikigoi

405 tropical

Tongs tropical fish (whittier and fountain valley)

And i read about a place in san diego called 'goldfish world' but i havent checked it out.

What size tank will you be looking for because I'll be selling my 60g cheap.

I have to ask, did you use a hand truck or any tools to move it into the house (or garage) or did you both just carry it? (I have a strange fascination about how people move big tanks like this, I was watching youtube videos about it a few weeks ago :P )

I have to ask, did you use a hand truck or any tools to move it into the house (or garage) or did you both just carry it? (I have a strange fascination about how people move big tanks like this, I was watching youtube videos about it a few weeks ago :P )

Haha yes an appliance dolly to move the tank. The hardest part was pulling it up a single step near the door.

Used an old comforter to cushion beneath the tank when standing it up to put it on the dolly and leverage the weight against the truck when loading and unloading.

Will use the same concept when lifting it up onto the tall stand.

Hi, no problem, there are a few good spots around socal:

Ck aquarium

L.A. Aquarium

Morning Sun Garden

Hacienda Aquatics (occasionally)

Eastern Nishikigoi

405 tropical

Tongs tropical fish (whittier and fountain valley)

And i read about a place in san diego called 'goldfish world' but i havent checked it out.

What size tank will you be looking for because I'll be selling my 60g cheap.

Thanks for the reply and yes i will be interested in your tank do you mind sending me pictures of it?

My dad and brother had to use a dolly to get my tank into the house. I decided that when I move, I am hiring movers so I don't have to make them go through that again lol

Sent from my SCH-I535

I've told my gf I should get my own truck once my car is paid off lol mainly for moving fish tanks

:rofl OMG I miss my truck! I never really appreciated having a truck till I became a goldie addict. I'm like, and all I moved was couches and crap??? What a waste of a good truck! I could have a dozen tanks!

Edited by Smegy Psiren

Great, now I have drool on my keyboard. Nice upgrade.

I just moved OUT of SoSal (born and raised in LA) the LA and Orange county CL are just awesome with used tanks. My parents are moving up to Idaho to be near us (the grand kids more likely) and I keep looking at there CL to find a huge tank to move up here for me and the goldies. But everyone tells me if I try to have them move a tank that big its more then likely to arrived cracked. Still hoping to find a bigger one on CL up here in the boonies .....

I also so a lot of fish for sale of CL in LA too ..... but not sure if that is where you really want to get fish from.