Whale & Bijou's house (for now)

Fluffy

29 gallon, aquaclear 50 & marineland 150 HOB's

Going to add the bubbles soon. 25 to 30% water changes daily with a 50% once a week as tank is still cycling. Have Prazipro on order since they are yawning a bit and an occasional flash. Feeding Repashy, bloodworms & peas will be ordering progold soon.

They started in a 2 1/2 gallon tank for about 3 weeks with 100% water changes daily and no filtration. Yikes! I am so ashamed! :(

Sure glad I found Kokos. :)

8D1DD88D-67EE-4463-B5A1-415EDE2F205E-3723-00000765DCDDA7C1_zps2962037d.jpg

Very nice set up. They should be fine for a few months with your water changes.

Yea. I live in an apartment and don't really have room for anything bigger plus the landlord pays the water bill. He may not appreciate anything bigger. After all the research on this site I have come to the sad conclusion I will have to rehome one at some point. :(

:fishtank

Look how tiny they look!! :)

Love your fish statues--where did you get them?

A little place we stayed at on the Washington coast.

Love how you set the tank up, very nice. ;) your fish look teeny weeny tiny! :wub:

They are teeny weeny. lol. Bijou, the fantail, is the smaller of the two. It takes her/him forever to eat the tiniest little piece of Repashy. Whale will eat three little pieces in the time it takes bijou to eat one. Feeding takes a while. I was dropping a cube in and letting them chew at it. Bad idea. Now they are starting to get the hang of the food falling from my hand and catching it before it hits the bottom. I pinch off tiny, tiny pieces and let them come back to me for more when they have finished. Now my filters are not full or Repashy anymore. Just Repashy poop. Still smells the same. LOL. Sorry. TMI !!!! :)

:fishtank