2-27-13 Goldfish growing

4prettyfish

http://s1173.beta.ph...3c62ca.mp4.html

It's been awhile since I've shared a video of my goldfish with all of you so I thought I would share this with you. They are still small considering some of the huge goldfish that I've seen on here. But considering my fish were about 2 inches or so when my daughter and I got them we think they are growing at a good size since we've had them. We've had them for about 7 months. The smallest goldfish is the Black Moor (Bugsy) at about 3 inches or so. The biggest is the Orange Oranda (Cheeto) at about 4 1/2 to 4 3/4.

<embed width="600" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullscreen="true" allowNetworking="all" wmode="transparent" src="http://static.photobucket.com/player.swf" flashvars="file=http%3A%2F%2Fvid1173.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Fr594%2F4prettyfish%2FM4H01505_zps4a3c62ca.mp4">

Edited by dnalex
embed video

They look better than every Cheryl! Thanks for sharing the update with us. It looks like they're fighting over some food at the beginning, are they? hehe

Thank you. No they weren't fighting over food because I had fed them over an hr before I made the video. I think they were like............Hey you (me) come closer to me and give me more food. ha ha :)

very nice :wub:

Awe Thank you :)

Your Tank looks Great :) so nice and clean and bright :) all of your fish are growing up nicely :) your doing a wonderful job raising them :) I'm curious about the big leaved plant?is it real or fake?I really like it :)

Thank you for all the nice words. The big plant in the middle is fake or as I would say, "artificial". lol The only real plant is the small one kind of in the middle toward the left. That plant your talking about is one of mine. I have a couple of artificial plants up high on wall units and I decided to cut a couple of stems off on one of them and rubberband it to one of my bigger rocks in the aquarium. I thought it looked kind of nice and it was a lot cheaper then buying a plant at a lps. For that matter, to save money buy artificial plants at other locations then the petstores.

wow I love your tank and fish hun :)

Thank you for the compliments

They look great. I love you background.

Thank you for sharing.

Thank you. I'm thinking of changing the background one of these days.

Great group of fish. I really love the red cap. :)

Thank you. I appreciate it. I feel like it's taking a long time for the wen to really start showing up though on Lucy the red cap.

Beautiful goldies and no health probs - BONUS!

Thank you. Where is some wood now so I can "Knock" on it. Knock on wood they stay healthy.