New 65 gallon tank yay!

Jessijaxx

Congrats you your new tank. I too have seen that setup at Petsmart. It's a beautiful tank and stand. Are there goldfish in that smaller tank to the left of your photo? If so, Are those/they going into your new tank?

Congrats you your new tank. I too have seen that setup at Petsmart. It's a beautiful tank and stand. Are there goldfish in that smaller tank to the left of your photo? If so, Are those/they going into your new tank?

yes my 4 goldies are going in the new tank. I had them in the bin while I took down the old tank :D They were in a 20 gallon and im so happy to have them a nice big tank to grow in :D

Boy I wished I'd known if you were close and looking. I'm about to sell my 60g off so I can help fund my upgrade.

awww thats to bad I was actually looking to buy used but I did not find anything i liked.

Figures, I was sick all month or I'd of had it on Craigslist. Boy do I love doing that! No I don't want to trade for a snake, puppy, bird, cat, DVD player,couch,lamp or other miscellaneous ca ca you have laying around. Seriously!

congrats!!! it looks awesome!

thanks tithra seeing your tank is what inspired me to decorate it this way i just loved the way you had yours in one of your vids :D

yes my 4 goldies are going in the new tank. I had them in the bin while I took down the old tank :D They were in a 20 gallon and im so happy to have them a nice big tank to grow in :D

Your fish look so tiny in their new big home. What a nice upgrade you did for them.