Fantail's at Petco

Rojo

Thank you everyone they are doing great!

Just wanted to add that like what Hidr said, to expand a little. Beneficial bacteria are substrate bound, living in our filters or gravel. To help seed his tank cycle, there are several ways to do it :)

You can give him some of your bio rings or one of your filter pads. You can also get some of his bio rings or filter pads and in a large bucket, add a little bit of dechlorinated water.

Then basically, rub your filter pad onto his, getting all the good goops onto his :). Swish your filter around in the dechlorinated water and then put his goopy one in there to absorb the beneficial bacteria that have been squeezed from your own filter. Let it sit overnight and he'll have a good seeded filter.

Update i gave him one of my filter media and the levels are great now and they seem to be really loving it!!

Thank you everyone they are doing great!

Just wanted to add that like what Hidr said, to expand a little. Beneficial bacteria are substrate bound, living in our filters or gravel. To help seed his tank cycle, there are several ways to do it :)

You can give him some of your bio rings or one of your filter pads. You can also get some of his bio rings or filter pads and in a large bucket, add a little bit of dechlorinated water.

Then basically, rub your filter pad onto his, getting all the good goops onto his :). Swish your filter around in the dechlorinated water and then put his goopy one in there to absorb the beneficial bacteria that have been squeezed from your own filter. Let it sit overnight and he'll have a good seeded filter.

Update i gave him one of my filter media and the levels are great now and they seem to be really loving it!!

That's fantastic :) Great job.