Sign in to follow this  
sarajo

Planted Sorority Tank

DSC_0161_zps8b08cc02.jpg

Just wanted to share it's progress so far. It needs a lot of work and rearranging. I'm taking out the chain swords, they aren't doing too badly besides being a little brown, but this is my fault because I'm constantly forgetting to turn the light on in the morning. They are actually sprouting tons of baby swords all over the place. I just don't like the look of them. I'm going to replace them with dwarf sag and see how that does. Both of my anubias have a little flower bud (i'll get pics of that when it actually flowers). the rotala is doing well along with the ludwigia. both crypts melted completely but they are growing back nicely. I may move those to the goldie tank though.

There are 4 ladies in this tank right now and they are doing fabulous! :heart all of them are getting along great and there has been no territorial issues whatsoever :)

Thank you :D it's far from what I want it to be right now but it's coming along nicely :) All of the bettas are so cute too, they attack my hands and all beg for food together.

It's so beautiful, Sara Jo!

Oh nice hun :thumb:

I like it! It looks beautiful. How big is your tank with the four betta's?

I don't know if you have wondered about your goldies that you gave my friend.......but they are doing great. :)

Your tank is beautiful!

Did you know that you can pick up a timer from walmart for really cheap? You set it, and forget it. I'd never remember to turn on my light if I didn't have one.

Thanks guys :)

I like it! It looks beautiful. How big is your tank with the four betta's?

I don't know if you have wondered about your goldies that you gave my friend.......but they are doing great. :)

Its a 10 gallon. Perfect for the four of them :) that's great to hear about the goldies! Id love to see pics.

Your tank is beautiful!

Did you know that you can pick up a timer from walmart for really cheap? You set it, and forget it. I'd never remember to turn on my light if I didn't have one.

I have been meaning to get a timer for awhile now but I forget :P I'll have to write it down

Wow! I think you're going to love the dwarf sag. It spreads like crazy. What a beautiful tank, thanks for sharing. :)

Beautiful! Dwarf sag is a great plant choice :)

Very nice setup and cute girls.

Thanks :) I have some fang, I'll post soon :) their colors have all changed