Sign in to follow this  
Phillyn17

Am I insane?

I completely agree with everything that's been said. Prior to getting sick, my fish at the time would become "excited" when I entered the room; however, once I was no longer physically well enough to look after them, they developed a similar fondness for my mother who became their predominate caregiver.

it's true..... yes, you're insane..

as we all are! welcome to the club of psycos :crazy:

:rofl :rofl

We have goldfish shaped cookies! :rofl2 And our club is shaped like a goldfish!

:hi enjoy your stay at the goldfish psychiatric ward please pick up your plush goldfish and strait jacket on the left and cookies are after electro shock therapy :rofl

:hi enjoy your stay at the goldfish psychiatric ward please pick up your plush goldfish and strait jacket on the left and cookies are after electro shock therapy :rofl

:tomuch:

Your not insane :). I had a vieltail oranda that passed Halloween night from dropsy. But before he had dropsy he had a little log to swim in and out if an he would hide in the log a lot. And when he saw me he would instantly perk up and greet me by swimming to my face. I miss my big boy. :cry.

Did you know they actually have goldfish shaped cookie cutters and ice cube trays!? I want one! Sorry, that was off topic lol

Did you know they actually have goldfish shaped cookie cutters and ice cube trays!? I want one! Sorry, that was off topic lol

oooh I've never seen the ice cube trays

Mind blown :rofl2

Edited by Gustave

They're too cool :D

Your not insane :). I had a vieltail oranda that passed Halloween night from dropsy. But before he had dropsy he had a little log to swim in and out if an he would hide in the log a lot. And when he saw me he would instantly perk up and greet me by swimming to my face. I miss my big boy. :cry.

I'm so sorry about your fishy! That's so sad :cry

They're too cool :D

I'm so sorry about your fishy! That's so sad :cry

He was a good boy

Sorry to hear your sad news Mister!! :(

Nice one Gus....like it!!! :tomuch:

Well, either way, I want one too! :D

My goldfish love me the most, of course. But for some reason, my betta seems to prefer my mom!

My goldfish love me the most, of course. But for some reason, my betta seems to prefer my mom!

I can bet you my next month's wages, that food is the reason for the bettas' fondness....your Mum probably gives bigger portions!!! LOL!!! :D

Fish are not stupid.....but they are very, very greedy little things....... :clapping:

I can bet you my next month's wages, that food is the reason for the bettas' fondness....your Mum probably gives bigger portions!!! LOL!!! :D

Fish are not stupid.....but they are very, very greedy little things....... :clapping:

:bingo:

I feel that Fluffy (my first fish that I've had for 2.5 years) recognizes me and comes to say hello. The others that I've had for only a year and a half, recognize that people = food and come around to anyone who's near the tank looking for food. Fluffy and I really bonded in the time that it was just him and me. That does sound kind of crazy :krazy: but I think it's true.

Edited by mjbubbles