Fry, Tele' Eyes age?

Prin44

At what age will I be able to tell which of my Fry will have Tele Eyes, when do they start to show?.

Ah cool, thanks OYF :)

My oldest ones are coming up for 4 weeks next week. I shall have to keep a sharp eye out now :)

I know that the 1st very large batch of eggs was from my Big Tele girl Penny and involved my Blue Oranda for definite.

But the next really small batch, a week later is a hit n miss as I witnessed my Shubby boy (now rehomed to some one with a pond) and my White Fantail boy where pestering my Ranchu (but she must only be about a year n half old).

But Penny my big Tele girl and the Blue Oranda Boy were just being normal and mooching about chilled as normal.

So in short, LoL, I know for definite that at least half if not more have come from Penny my Big Tele Girl. But the Dads are for definite my Blue Oranda and Possibly a Shubby and/or my White Fantail...

I really cant wait to see what I get.

I can already see some of the older lot are Green and some are still white/see through with black eyes and Iv already spotted a few single tails in there.

I want a short bodied, Big Wen'd, Tele eyed Fish, with a nice single tail!! :wub::oops::rofl

Edited by Prin44

Good luck with that combination! :rofl

You will probably have a decent amount of single tails in there, and even single tailed fancies. I love these nymphs and would absolutely love to have a ryukin nymph someday :D

Anyway, keep us updated and provide some photos as well :D

• 2 weeks later...

My babies are 5.5 weeks old and it was over this last weekend we could finally see that some were developing tele eyes...at this point it is just a small shift from normal eyes tho...just enough to notice really.