Sign in to follow this  
aquariummaniac

Plush Red Cap Oranda

I'm going to get some better pics latter today. He's so black it's hard to see any detail. Here's a crappy one to give ya an idea. I swear he's part rat, he's freakin huge! I'm about to go blow 25 bucks on a bigger wheel for him.

20130323_202044-1.jpg

yeah i could make him, i have black fur fabric. maybe ill make him for ya when i finish my current goldie orders.

Cool! I'll get better pics. He has the cutest white strip down his belly. There's definitely one area that you can feel free to edit. :o:rofl

Edited by Smegy Psiren

I'm going to get some better pics latter today. He's so black it's hard to see any detail. Here's a crappy one to give ya an idea. I swear he's part rat, he's freakin huge! I'm about to go blow 25 bucks on a bigger wheel for him.

20130323_202044-1.jpg

I love his feet! So cute :heart:

Awww he's a cute little ham-ham! Is he pretty friendly? I've never had a hamster :D

20130323_202044-1.jpg

Smegs...is that his....???? What's that behind him?!?! :o

20130323_202044-1.jpg

It's his ratty old wheel I've had forever. Looks like I'm going to have to order the right size, I'm having serious Goldlocks issues. Only ones I can find that are just right, are those godawful wire mesh ones. My son ain't loosing a toe.

20130323_202044-1.jpg

It's his ratty old wheel I've had forever. Looks like I'm going to have to order the right size, I'm having serious Goldlocks issues. Only ones I can find that are just right, are those godawful wire mesh ones. My son ain't loosing a toe.

Not talking about the wheel. That tan colored bag behind his foot. If it is what I think it is, I didn't know they got so BIG! :o

I don't even wanna go there :rofl when ya think he's over 7 inches long. I'm wondering if I can get him fixed.

:lol:rofl2

I never owned boy rats for that reason

Edited by Jellyballoo

LOL i have mice. Male rodents do tend to be ,well, unproportionall there. But your cute little guy is very much so lol. Wont be adding those detaile on the plushie lol

Yeah I ain't paying extra for that much fabric. :rofl2

Critters with more competition for females tend to be uhm....larger there. Need to carry on the genes and all....

I had a wonderful male rat years ago, Francois, and one of the vets at work neutered him for me. It was SO awesome. He didn't mark with pee all the time like a lot of boy rats do. He was the greatest, so sweet and loving. Edamame in the shell was his favorite treat. He'd eat it in his hammock and toss the shells over the edge.

I may have an order for you in future , but you are going to need a lot of stuffing LOL ! =D

My plushies arrived :D

Thank you so much! They are great!

Photos or it didnt happen :teehee

Not talking about the wheel. That tan colored bag behind his foot. If it is what I think it is, I didn't know they got so BIG! :o

:tomuch::rofl:tomuch:

Oh and I second Koko's request for pics Jellyballoo. :D

OK, OK here they are lol

They are currently sitting on to of the empty fish tank stand

I haven't taken any pics of them with the goldies as they are currently in the shed while I'm waiting for the tank thats going inside to be finished being made :/

(They have been in the shed for a little over a week now, I don't like it :( )

55E57A8B-D881-4E61-9920-AA9708F18827-186-0000000EA1CC59C9.jpg

73D47052-DDC0-457A-AB40-ACF079B8EF90-186-0000000EA74B569A.jpg

1D57EEFA-E9CB-408D-90FB-4D3633210646-186-0000000EAC55B2C8.jpg

:D

Edited by Jellyballoo

Oh I likey :heart